2022 Premier League Top Scorer Odds Tracker
- Track the odds for all the contenders to win this season’s England Premier League Golden Boot race
- Lukaku, Ronaldo and Salah are all top contenders for the 2022 Golden Boot
- Looking for Premier League outright odds?
We’ve been tracking the odds to win the 2021/22 England Premier League Golden Boot as the league’s top scorer since they became available and have included the info below. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.Advertising Disclosure
EPL Golden Boot Contenders
- [10/4/21] Salah and Vardy lead the EPL with six goals each. Vardy still has very long odds of +1600 compared to the other top contenders
- [8/31/21] Now a member of Man U, Cristiano Ronaldo has become an instant favorite to win the Golden Boot at +300 odds
- [7/27/21] With 3-1 odds, Harry Kane is favored to be the league’s top scorer once again
2022 Premier League Golden Boot Odds
Odds as of Oct 4
For the second-straight year, the Golden Boot was won with 23 goals. Spurs’ Harry Kane edged out Mohamed Salah (23-22) for the league’s top scorer.
Next in line was Man U’s Bruno Fernandes (18 goals) and also from Tottenham, Son Huen-min (17), as well as Patrick Bamford with 17 from Leeds.
Happy 28th birthday to Harry Kane:
🏴 415 Games
⚽️ 248 Goals
🎯 63 Assists
🏅x3 Premier League Golden Boot
🥇x1 World Cup Golden Boot
🥇x5 Premier League TOTY
🥇x1 PFA Young POTY
🥇x2 Tottenham POTY
🥇x2 England POTY
🥈 UCL, League Cup and EUROs runner up pic.twitter.com/60VBM9HQQL
— Football Tweet ⚽ (@Football__Tweet) July 28, 2021
Harry Kane has now won the Golden Boot in three of the past six EPL seasons.
Past Premier League Golden Boot Winners
|2019-20||Jamie Vardy||Leicester City||23|
|2018-19||Mohamed Salah/Sadio Mane/Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang||Liverpool/Liverpool/Arsenal||22|
|2014-15||Sergio Aguero||Man City||26|
|2012-13||Robin van Persie||Man U||26|
|2011-12||Robin van Persie||Arsenal||30|
|2010-11||Carlos Tevez/Dimitar Berbatov||Man City/Man U||20|
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.