2024 Premier League Top Scorer Odds Tracker
- Track the odds for all the contenders to win this season’s England Premier League Golden Boot race
- Erling Haaland is the heavy favorite to win the Golden Boot
- Looking for Premier League outright odds?
We’ve been tracking the odds to win the 2023/24 England Premier League Golden Boot as the league’s top scorer since they became available and have included the info below. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
EPL Golden Boot Contenders
- [Oct 31] With 11 goals and a three-goal lead over Mohamed Salah, Erling Haaland is a commanding -400 favorite for the Golden Boot. However, Salah’s odds have been slashed from +12oo to +600 in recent weeks
- [Jul 27] Erling Haaland starts at odds-on to repeat as EPL scoring champion this season at -150 odds
2024 Premier League Golden Boot Odds
Odds as of November 8th at DraftKings Sportsbook.
The Golden Boot odds make Erling Haaland a -400 favorite ahead of Mohamed Salah at +600 and Son Heung-Min +1000. Both Salah and Son have 8 goals behind Haaland’s 11.
The 36 goals scored by Haaland last year broke the EPL’s all-time scoring record of 34 goals which was jointly held by Andy Cole and Alan Shearer, and both doing so when the season was 42 games long, versus the 38 games of the current season.
Past Premier League Golden Boot Winners
|2022-23||Erling Haaland||Manchester City||36|
|2021-22||Mohamed Salah / Son Heung-Min||Liverpool / Tottenham||23|
|2019-20||Jamie Vardy||Leicester City||23|
|2018-19||Mohamed Salah/Sadio Mane/Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang||Liverpool/Liverpool/Arsenal||22|
|2014-15||Sergio Aguero||Man City||26|
|2012-13||Robin van Persie||Man U||26|
|2011-12||Robin van Persie||Arsenal||30|
|2010-11||Carlos Tevez/Dimitar Berbatov||Man City/Man U||20|
To win the Golden Boot, low 20s, had been what it took to win the award in recent seasons. Haaland blew that number out of the water though in the 2022/23 season scoring an incredible 36 goals.
The next closest challengers to Haaland last season in the scoring race were Harry Kane of Spurs with 30 goals and Ivan Toney of Brentford with 20.