2023 Premier League Top Scorer Odds Tracker
- Track the odds for all the contenders to win this season’s England Premier League Golden Boot race
- Erling Haaland is the heavy favorite to win the Golden Boot
- Looking for Premier League outright odds?
We’ve been tracking the odds to win the 2022/23 England Premier League Golden Boot as the league’s top scorer since they became available and have included the info below. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
EPL Golden Boot Contenders
- [12/20/22] Ahead of the restart, Haaland lead the Golden Boot odds at -700, followed by Kane at +800
- [10/26/22] In his first EPL season, Haaland is off to a blazing start with 17 goals. His odds have drastically shortened to -1000, with Harry Kane a distance second with 10 goals and odds of +1000
- [8/2/22] Erling Haaland at +275 odds is ahead of Mohamed Salah (+450) and Harry Kane (+600) in the early odds to win the Golden Boot
2023 Premier League Golden Boot Odds
Odds as of Dec 20 at DraftKings Sportsbook
The 2021/22 season was the third-straight year in which the Golden Boot was won with 23 goals. In fact, two players finished tied with 23 last season as Salah and Son both scored 23 times.
Kane won in 2021 with 23 goals and Vardy also won in 2020 with 23 as well.
For Salah, it’s a Golden Boot win in two of the past four seasons and also in three of the past five.
— Premier League (@premierleague) October 24, 2022
Past Premier League Golden Boot Winners
|2021-22||Mohamed Salah / Son Heung-Min||Liverpool / Tottenham||23|
|2019-20||Jamie Vardy||Leicester City||23|
|2018-19||Mohamed Salah/Sadio Mane/Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang||Liverpool/Liverpool/Arsenal||22|
|2014-15||Sergio Aguero||Man City||26|
|2012-13||Robin van Persie||Man U||26|
|2011-12||Robin van Persie||Arsenal||30|
|2010-11||Carlos Tevez/Dimitar Berbatov||Man City/Man U||20|
To win the Golden Boot, low 20s, has been what it takes to win the award of late. Three players tied with 22 to win in the 2018/19 season.
That falls right in line with how many goals the new Man City signing Erling Haaland scored with Borussia Dortmund last season when he scored 22. He scored 27 the season before. Now the main focal point of the City offense, Haaland is one of the top favorites to score the most goals in the EPL in 2022/23.
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.