2020 Premier League Golden Boot Odds Tracker
- There was a three-way tie for the Premier League’s Golden Boot award last year as each finished with 22 goals
- Track the odds for each of the top contenders to win the award in the 2019-20 season
- Looking for Premier League outright odds?
We’ve been tracking the odds to win the 2019-20 England Premier League Golden Boot as the league’s top scorer since they became available and have included the info below. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
- [Dec 23] With a six-goal lead in the Golden Boot race, Vardy is now the even-money favorite
- [Nov 26] Jamie Vardy leads the way as top favorite with odds of +313, while Raul Jiminez has also seen his odds slashed from +10800 to +4000 since last month
- [Oct 28] Leicester’s Jamie Vardy scored a hat-trick in their 9-0 Matchday 10 win and has seen his Golden Boot odds shorten from +1600 to +600
- [Oct 8] Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham shares the goalscoring lead with City’s Sergio Aguero, seeing Abraham’s odds shorten all the way down to +700 from +3650. Aguero meanwhile has shortened from +475 to +300
- [Aug 29] With five goals on the year already, Norwich’s Teemu Pukki has raced out to an early lead to be top scorer. His odds have been drastically cut from +15000 on August 12 to +1800 today
- [Aug 12] Big movement after the opening weekend with Raheem Sterling’s odds shortening from +1400 to +600 and Marcus Rashford’s from +2500 to +1000 after scoring three and two goals respectively
- [Aug 2] Harry Kane’s odds have shortened as the favorite from +550 to +375. Big movement has come on Raheem Sterling, a +2500 bet last month and now just +1400
- [July 8] Harry Kane and Mohamed Salah are the early favorites to be top scorer this season at odds of +550. Not far behind are Sergio Aguero and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang at +700
2020 Premier League Golden Boot Odds
|Team||Odds at Bovada|
Odds taken Dec. 23. For a full list of players click the link in the table
Last year Liverpool teammates Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane, along with Arsenal’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang all finished tied with 22 goals for the season.
Mane has the longest opening odds of any of last year’s winners with odds of 14-1.
— Premier League (@premierleague) May 12, 2019
It was back-to-back years that Salah held at least part of the honor. He scored a league-leading 32 goals in 2017-18.
Harry Kane and Sergio Aguero were winners of the award in the three years prior. Kane won in back-to-back years in 2015-16 and 2016-17, with Aguero winning in 2014-15.
Thats Sergio Aguero's 11th Premier League hat trick! ⚽️⚽️⚽️
He is now level with Alan Shearer for the most Premier League hat tricks 👏 pic.twitter.com/uwR5uc9NGE
— Footy Accumulators (@FootyAccums) February 10, 2019
The 22 goals needed to win the award last season was the lowest total to win the Golden Boot since the 20 goals scored to win it in 2010-11 by Carlos Tevez and Dimitar Berbatov.
Only two players have ever won the award three-straight seasons. That includes Alan Shearer (1995, 1996, 1997) and Thierry Henry (2004, 2005, 2006).
Past Premier League Golden Boot Winners
|2018-19||Mohamed Salah/Sadio Mane/Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang||Liverpool/Liverpool/Arsenal||22|
|2014-15||Sergio Aguero||Man City||26|
|2012-13||Robin van Persie||Man U||26|
|2011-12||Robin van Persie||Arsenal||30|
|2010-11||Carlos Tevez/Dimitar Berbatov||Man City/Man U||20|