2021 Premier League Top Scorer Odds Tracker
- Track the odds for all the contenders to win this season’s England Premier League Golden Boot race
- Goals leader Harry Kane is the slight favorite over Mohamed Salah
- Looking for Premier League outright odds?
We’ve been tracking the odds to win the 2020/21 England Premier League Golden Boot as the league’s top scorer since they became available and have included the info below. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
EPL Golden Boot Contenders
- [5/10/21] With three rounds to go it’s still neck and neck between Kane (-117) and Salah (-106) in the average odds to win the Golden Boot
- [4/26/21] Still leading Salah by one goal (21-20), Harry Kane is odds-on at an average of -132 odds
- [3/11/21] Harry Kane, with three goals in his past three matches, is one goal behind Salah and has seen his odds shorten from +750 to +175
- [2/22/21] Now just two goals back from Salah in the goals race, odds for Bruno Fernandes have shortened from +1200 to +575
- [2/1/21] With a three-goal lead over Harry Kane and Son Heung-Min, Mohamed Salah is the odds-on favorite at an average of -105 odds
- [12/23/20] Man U’s Bruno Fernandes’ odds have shortened from +2400 to +1700 as he now has nine goals and is four goals back of leader Mohamed Salah
- [12/1/20] Calvert-Lewin leads the EPL with ten goals yet his odds have barely moved this season from +600 to +575. Whereas Harry Kane’s odds (seven goals) have shortened from +775 to +425 and Aubameyang’s odds (two goals) have plummetted from +775 to +3300
- [10/5/20] After four rounds of play, it’s Son Heung-Min and Dominic Calvert-Lewin leading the scoring charts with six goals each. Their average odds to be top scorer are now shortened from +8000 to +900 and +7300 to +600 from the start of the season until now
- [9/8/20] Average opening odds favor Tottenham’s Harry Kane to win the 2020/21 Golden Boot at odds of +525, but are closely followed by Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang at +550
2021 Premier League Golden Boot Odds
|Team||Odds at DraftKings|
Odds as of May 10
Leicester’s Jamie Vardy took home the award in the 2019/20 season with 23 goals, just edging out Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Danny Ings who each had 22 goals.
Southampton’s Ings had the highest goals-per-90 at 0.70 among the top ten scorers. However, Man City’s Sergio Aguero had 16 goals and recorded a goals-per-90 of 0.99, scoring a goal on average every 91 minutes.
All three of 2018/19’s winners, Aubameyang (22), Mohamed Salah (19) and Sadio Mané (18) were again among the top six in scoring.
BREAKING: Jamie Vardy has signed a new 3 year deal at Leicester City 🦊
It keeps the Foxes frontman, and Golden Boot Winner, at the club until the summer of 2023 👏 pic.twitter.com/COlRJLzAXI
— BBC Leicester Sport (@BBCRLSport) August 26, 2020
Only two players have ever won the award three-straight seasons. That includes Alan Shearer (1995, 1996, 1997) and Thierry Henry (2004, 2005, 2006).
Past Premier League Golden Boot Winners
|2019-20||Jamie Vardy||Leicester City||23|
|2018-19||Mohamed Salah/Sadio Mane/Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang||Liverpool/Liverpool/Arsenal||22|
|2014-15||Sergio Aguero||Man City||26|
|2012-13||Robin van Persie||Man U||26|
|2011-12||Robin van Persie||Arsenal||30|
|2010-11||Carlos Tevez/Dimitar Berbatov||Man City/Man U||20|
Archived Golden Boot Odds: 2019/20
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.