2022 English Premier League Odds Tracker
- Man City won their third title in four seasons in 2021. Track their odds as well as every team’s odds in the 2021/22 season below
- Man City are favorites to once again win the EPL title
- Which clubs have the most Premier League titles?
We’ve been tracking the championship odds for all 20 English Premier League teams since they became available and have included the info below. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current Premier League Odds & Favorites
Latest 2022 Odds to Win Premier League
Odds as of September 30
Additional Notes on major line moves throughout the season:
- [9/30/21] With a win over Chelsea, Man City is around the even-money favorite for the title ahead of their weekend clash with Liverpool
- [8/27/21] After signing Cristiano Ronaldo from Juventus, Man U now has Premier League title odds of +550
- [5/27/21] Current champions Man City have opened in May as the -139 favorites
Manchester City won the 2021 title with a 27-5-6 record, compiling 86 points with 83 goals scored and just 32 conceded. They finished 12 points above 2020 champions and second place Liverpool who had 74 points.
A soaring symphony, ending in a rousing champions crecendo! 🎶@premierleague 2020/21 – it's been beautiful! 🏆
— Manchester City (@ManCity) May 25, 2021
Clubs With the Most League Titles
No club has had more success in the EPL than Manchester United, which has won 13 Premier League titles since 1992. The Red Devils have also won 20 League titles, 12 FA Cups, and 5 League Cups since their formation in 1878. With Liverpool’s win in 2020, they are now just one win away from Man U’s 20 titles at 19.
Past Premier League Champions
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.