2023 English Premier League Odds Tracker
- Man City won their fourth title in five seasons in 2022. Track their odds as well as every team’s odds in the 2022/23 season below
- Man City are favorites ahead of Liverpool to win the 2023 EPL title
- Which clubs have the most Premier League titles?
We’ve been tracking the championship odds for all 20 English Premier League teams since they became available and have included the info below. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current Premier League Odds & Favorites
Latest 2023 Odds to Win Premier League
Odds as of Sept 14
Additional Notes on major line moves throughout the season:
- [9/14/22] A good start for Brighton has seen their EPL odds shorten from +25000 to +1000. Meanwhile, slow starts for Liverpool and Chelsea have seen their odds tumble from +250 and +1600 to +700 and +2800 respectively
- [8/3/22] Bettors have taken a liking to Tottenham’s offseason, as their odds have come in from +1800 to +1200
- [5/30/22] Man City starts as odds-on favorites at -170 odds to win another EPL title
Manchester City won the 2022 title with a 29-6-3 record, compiling 93 points with 99 goals scored and just 26 conceded. The title win came down to the final round of the season with City needing to win against Aston Villa, as Liverpool won their final match against Wolves. Liverpool finished the season just one point back of City with 92 points. Both teams allowed just 26 goals on the year, but City has scored five more goals for.
This was even better than their 2021 title-winning season when they had 27 wins, 86 points, 83 goals scored and 32 conceded.
Clubs With the Most League Title
No club has had more success in the EPL than Manchester United, which has won 13 Premier League titles since 1992. The Red Devils have also won 20 League titles, 12 FA Cups, and 5 League Cups since their formation in 1878.
Liverpool is next in line with 19 all-time EPL title wins, followed by Arsenal with 13. Man City are quickly moving up the all-time records with eight titles, ranking fifth all-time behind Everton’s nine.
Past Premier League Champions
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.