2020 English Premier League Trophy Odds Tracker
- Manchester City won the EPL title each of the past two seasons. Can they win for a third time in a row in 2020? Track their odds of lifting the trophy for a third-straight time
- Follow the odds for other top English clubs, including the Top 4 and Top 6 contending for European positions
- Which clubs have the most Premier League titles?
We’ve been tracking the championship odds for all 20 English Premier League teams since they became available and have included the info below. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
EPL Trophy Top Contenders
- [Mar 8] With a 25-point lead over Man City, Liverpool has the title all but locked up with City the only team with a mathematical shot of catching them. Meanwhile Fourth-place Chelsea have -175 odds to stay in the top four, while Man U, coming off a derby win over City, are +175 to finish top four.
- [Feb 5] With Liverpool now having the biggest lead for the title as any team has ever had during a season, they are an incredible -100000 odds to lift the EPL trophy
- [Jan 6] Still undefeated after the festive period, Liverpool are now huge -2767 favorites to win the league
- [Dec 11] With another loss for Man City this weekend, City are now a long +825 on average to win the EPL title, while Liverpool are resounding favorites at -750
- [Nov 11] After a 3-1 victory over current champs Man City, Liverpool now hold a nine-point lead over City and are -250 favorites to win the title
- [Oct 7] With a shocking 2-0 defeat to Wolves this weekend, Man City are now eight points behind league-leaders Liverpool. The Reds have now swapped places with City as the new odds-on favorites to win the title
- [Sept 16] After a strong start Liverpool are now +140 odds to win the EPL
- [Aug 1] Bettors continue to love Man City, as their odds have shortened to an average of -180 with the season just one week away
- [July 8] With a month to go until the start of the 2019-20 season, odds are drifting on all of the second-tier contenders. Average odds for each of Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal have all drifted to at least 25-1. While Tottenham’s odds since opening have lengthed from 13-1 to 16-1
- [May 27] With Aston Villa claiming the final promotion spot, the field of 20 teams is now set for the 2019-20 season. Sheffield United are seen as the longest shots to lift the trophy with odds of +250000.
- [May 13] The 2019 EPL title came down to Manchester City and Liverpool and was decided on the final matchday of the season. Champions Man City and runners-up Liverpool, open as 2020 favorites at average odds of -150 and +270 respectively.
2020 English Premier League Trophy Odds
|Team||Odds at Bovada|
Odds taken Mar. 9
— Lucipost (@thelucipost) February 4, 2020
With their 2019 title, Man City have now drawn even with Chelsea with six league titles in their club’s history.
Clubs With the Most League Titles
No club has had more success in the EPL than Manchester United, which has won 13 Premier League titles since 1992. The Red Devils have also won 20 League titles, 12 FA Cups, and 5 League Cups since their formation in 1878.
Past Premier League Champions
Manchester United won four of the first five Premier League titles, beginning in 1993. Their last championship came in 2013.
Archived EPL Odds: 2018/19