2021 English Premier League Odds Tracker
- Liverpool won their first title in 30 years in 2020. Track their odds as well as every team’s odds in the 2020/21 season below
- Man City are currently heavy odds-on favorites for the EPL title
- Which clubs have the most Premier League titles?
We’ve been tracking the championship odds for all 20 English Premier League teams since they became available and have included the info below. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current Premier League Odds & Favorites
Latest 2021 Odds to Win Premier League
|Team||Odds at DraftKings|
Odds as of April 15
Additional Notes on major line moves throughout the season:
- [4/15/21] Man City are still commanding favorites as they look to have the EPL title wrapped up. They have average odds of -30000
- [3/10/21] From an average of -1543 to -17500 since last month, the odds now look all but certain that Man City will win the title this season
- [2/9/21] Another huge setback for the defending champs, has seen Liverpool’s title odds drop to an average of +2400 after their defeat by Man City. Meanwhile, City’s odds have drastically shortened to an average of -1543
- [1/21/21] Liverpool suffered a shock defeat at home to Burnley and now have odds of +700
- [1/11/21] After three-straight wins and with two games in hand on Liverpool, Man City are now odds-on favorites to win the title despite being four points back of the Reds and in fifth-place
- [12/22/20] Liverpool now has a four-point lead atop the table ahead of Christmas and have seen their odds shorten from +177 to -113 on average as odds-on favorites for the EPL title
- [12/7/20] With four-straight wins, Manchester United has seen their odds shorten to +1733 from +3767 last month
- [11/23/20] Now top of the table overall after beating Man City, Tottenham has average odds of 5-1 to win the Premier League title
- [11/9/20] After a 1-1 draw this weekend, Man City has seen their odds shorten adjust from +138 last week to +159 today, while Liverpool has adjusted from +192 to +158
- [11/4/20] Ahead of a huge clash between the two this weekend, it is Man City who currently leads the odds at an average of +138 over Liverpool at +192. Chelsea’s odds have shortened from +1967 to +1067
- [10/19/20] With Liverpool losing Virgil van Dijk, their title odds are now an average of +238, while Man City is odds-on at -116
- [10/14/20] Leading the table at 4-0-0, Everton’s odds have shortened from an average of +28333 on Sept. 8 to +1733 now
- [9/8/20] Money has favored City since the open as they are now odds-on at -125, with Liverpool slipping to +225
- [7/27/20] The dust is just settling on the 2019/20 season and the final promoted team is still yet to be decided in the EFL, but odds have already opened a day after the season concluded for the 2021 champion. Man City are the even-money favorites at +100 with Liverpool the second-favorites at +175 odds
Liverpool finished the 2019/20 season with a 32-3-3 record and 99 points, a full 18 points clear of second-place Manchester City.
Tell the world. We are Liverpool. Champions of England.
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) July 23, 2020
Clubs With the Most League Titles
No club has had more success in the EPL than Manchester United, which has won 13 Premier League titles since 1992. The Red Devils have also won 20 League titles, 12 FA Cups, and 5 League Cups since their formation in 1878. With Liverpool’s win in 2020, they are now just one win away from Man U’s 20 titles at 19.
Past Premier League Champions
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.