2023 English Premier League Odds Tracker
- Man City won their fourth title in five seasons in 2022. Track their odds as well as every team’s odds in the 2022/23 season below
- Man City are favorites to win the 2023 EPL title
- Which clubs have the most Premier League titles?
We’ve been tracking the championship odds for all 20 English Premier League teams since they became available and have included the info below. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current Premier League Odds & Favorites
Odds to Win EPL
Odds as of April 19 at DraftKings Sportsbook
Bet $5 on Soccer & Get $100 Instantly!
GET $100GET PROMO
Additional Notes on major line moves throughout the season:
- [May 20] With Arsenal’s loss at Nottingham Forrest, Manchester City become the 2022-23 Premier League champions with three matches left to play.
- [Apr 19] Another win for Man City has shortened their title odds to -250 with a decisive match against Arsenal just a week away.
- [Apr 12] Following Arsenal’s recent draw at Liverpool, Man City are once again favorites to capture the EPL title.
- [Mar 21] With odds at -150, Arsenal are only now clear favorites to win the Premier League, despite having been in first place for a majority of the season.
- [Feb 23] Man City are slight -110 favorites ahead of Arsenal at +120 in the current EPL odds
- [Jan 13] City still leads the EPL odds at -175, but the Gunners aren’t far behind at +170
- [Dec 20] Coming out of the World Cup break and ahead of the return of the EPL on Boxing Day, Man City at -250 leads the EPL odds, followed by Arsenal (+250), Liverpool (+2800) and Newcastle (+2800)
- [Sep 14] A good start for Brighton has seen their EPL odds shorten from +25000 to +1000. Meanwhile, slow starts for Liverpool and Chelsea have seen their odds tumble from +250 and +1600 to +700 and +2800 respectively
- [Aug 3] Bettors have taken a liking to Tottenham’s offseason, as their odds have come in from +1800 to +1200
- [May 30] Man City starts as odds-on favorites at -170 odds to win another EPL title
Manchester City won the 2022 title with a 29-6-3 record, compiling 93 points with 99 goals scored and just 26 conceded. The title win came down to the final round of the season with City needing to win against Aston Villa, as Liverpool won their final match against Wolves. Liverpool finished the season just one point back of City with 92 points. Both teams allowed just 26 goals on the year, but City has scored five more goals for.
This was even better than their 2021 title-winning season when they had 27 wins, 86 points, 83 goals scored and 32 conceded.
Clubs With the Most League Title
No club has had more success in the EPL than Manchester United, which has won 13 Premier League titles since 1992. The Red Devils have also won 20 League titles, 12 FA Cups, and 5 League Cups since their formation in 1878.
Liverpool is next in line with 19 all-time EPL title wins, followed by Arsenal with 13. Man City are quickly moving up the all-time records with eight titles, ranking fifth all-time behind Everton’s nine.
Past Premier League Champions
Archived EPL Odds: 2021/22, 2020/21, 2019/20, 2018/19
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.