2021 English Premier League Odds Tracker
- Liverpool won their first title in 30 years in 2020. Track their odds as well as every team’s odds in the 2020/21 season below
- Despite dominating the EPL last season, it is Man City and not Liverpool who are favored to win the 2020/21 title
- Which clubs have the most Premier League titles?
We’ve been tracking the championship odds for all 20 English Premier League teams since they became available and have included the info below. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Opening Premier League Odds & Favorites
Latest 2021 Odds to Win Premier League
Odds taken Sept 8
Additional Notes on major line moves throughout the season:
- [9/8/20] Money has favored City since the open as they are now odds-on at -125, with Liverpool slipping to +225
- [7/27/20] The dust is just settling on the 2019/20 season and the final promoted team is still yet to be decided in the EFL, but odds have already opened a day after the season concluded for the 2021 champion. Man City are the even-money favorites at +100 with Liverpool the second-favorites at +175 odds
Liverpool finished the 2019/20 season with a 32-3-3 record and 99 points, a full 18 points clear of second-place Manchester City.
Tell the world. We are Liverpool. Champions of England.
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) July 23, 2020
Clubs With the Most League Titles
No club has had more success in the EPL than Manchester United, which has won 13 Premier League titles since 1992. The Red Devils have also won 20 League titles, 12 FA Cups, and 5 League Cups since their formation in 1878. With Liverpool’s win in 2020, they are now just one win away from Man U’s 20 titles at 19.
Past Premier League Champions