UEFA Euro 2020 Odds Tracker
- Track Euro 2020 odds for every nation
- See how online sports betting sites feel about each countries’ chances of hoisting the Henri Delaunay Trophy
- View the latest odds for present contenders and past winners
The 16th UEFA European Championship officially kicks off on June 12, 2020 at Rome’s Stadio Olimpico, with the finals on July 12, 2020. We’ve been tracking the odds to win the tournament since they opened and throughout qualifying. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of our most trusted sportsbooks.
- [June 18/19] After winning the inaugural UEFA Nations League Final, Portugal have actually seen their average Euro 2020 odds drift to +1600 from +1300 in March. While finalists Netherlands have seen their odds shorten to +900 from +1200.
- [Mar 20/19] France’s odds have gotten slightly longer, but they still remain the team to beat as Euro 2020 qualifying approaches.
Euro 2020 Odds
|Team||Euro 2020 Odds at Bovada|
*Odds taken on 6/18/19. Click on the link in the table above to see odds for all teams.
Odds for Past UEFA European Championship Winners
France had the shortest opening odds on July 16th when betting first opened. Les Bleus won it all in 1984 and 2000, and finished second in 2016 after losing in heartbreaking fashion to Portugal 1-0 after extra time.
Past 10 UEFA European Championship Winners
No country has won more UEFA European Championships than Germany, which captured titles in 1972 and 1980 (as West Germany) and in 1996. Die Mannschaft were also runners-up on three occasions in 1976, 1992, and 2008.
Euro 2020 Key Dates
|Qualifying Stage||March 21 – November 19, 2019|
|Group Stage||June 12-24, 2020|
|Round of 16||June 27-30, 2020|
|Quarter-Finals||July 3-4, 2020|
|Semi-Finals||July 7-8, 2020|
|Final||July 12, 2020|