2020 Europa League Odds Tracker
- Track the odds movement for every major football club in the 2019-20 UEFA Europa League
- See how each team’s odds fluctuate throughout the competition
- View teams individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
European soccer’s second-biggest club competition is the UEFA Europa League (UEL). The competition began in 1971 as the UEFA Cup and was renamed recently to the UEL in 2010. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average odds from several of our most trusted sportsbooks.
2020 UEFA Europa League Top Contender Odds
Here are some notes of major line movements throughout the competition:
- [Sept 20] Espanyol, Porto and Dynamo Kiev have entered into the top 10 favorites on the outright market after Matchday 1 of the group stage
- [Aug 30] With the group stage draw now complete, a couple of notable line movements included Lazio dropping to +2400 and Wolves shortening to +1600
- [8/2/19] Italian side Lazio have seen their odds shorten from +1200 to +900
- [7/23/19] Both Besiktas and Espanyol had opened with odds of +4000, and have seen their odds fade to +4600
- [7/9/19} Premier League sides Manchester United and Arsenal have opened as the betting favorites with odds of +550 and +700 respectively. The next closest teams are Lazio and Sevilla at 12-1
2020 UEFA Europa League Odds
|Team||Odds at Bovada|
*Odds taken on September 20, 2019. For a full list of teams click the link in the table
Last year’s winners Chelsea aren’t seen in the odds as they qualified for a place in the Champions League for this season. You’d be hard-pressed to find anyone picking them to run deep into that competition, so perhaps they could find themselves back in the UEL later in the competition.
If you happen to be bullish on Chelsea, or another Champions League team’s chances, Bovada is offering a bet this offseason on ‘Any Champions Leauge Team’ at odds of +300.
Past UEFA Europa League Winners
Speaking of betting on current Champions League teams to win Europa, it’s a bet that paid off nearly 50-pecent of the time of late. In the past 11 years a UCL side has lifted the trophy five times.
Despite the tournament featuring some of the lesser teams in Europe, the title is still often lifted by a side coming from one of the big five leagues in the continent. That’s been the case in each of the past eight years and nine of ten. Porto from the Portuguese league won in 2010. In 2009 Ukranian side Shakhtar Donestk were the last winners of the competition when it was still called the UEFA Cup
2020 UEFA Europa League Odds By Top 5 Leagues
Spain, England and Italy have dominated this competition over the years with 11, nine and nine titles respectively. Next in line is Germany with six winners and Netherlands with four.
Teams With Most UEFA Europa League Titles
That Spain leads the pack is heavily attributed to the recent success of Sevilla and Atlético Madrid. Sevilla were three-time winners from 2014-2016 and won in back-to-back years in 2006 and 2007. Atléti have also won three times this past decade.
Even though Juventus and Inter rank near the top of the all-time records with three wins each, it’s been a long time since either has won a UEL trophy. Juventus last won 1993, while Inter did so in 1998. Obviously these teams are often not participating in the competition, as they’re typically involved in the Champions League.
French side Marseille and Portuguese Benfica have come up just short on the most occasions, having been a runner-up three times each. Both did so recently with Marseille in 2018 and Benfica in 2014.