2020 Serie A Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2020 Serie A odds for all 20 teams
- Isolate each team or compare them to others trending in the same direction
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2019/20 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 20 teams participating in the 2019/20 Serie A season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
2020 Serie A Top Contenders
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [11/11/19] Napoli continue to struggle and after a 0-0 draw with Genoa are now 20-1 to win the scudetto
- [10/2/19] After a perfect 6-0-0 start that sees them first in the table and two points above Juventus, Inter Milan’s odds have shortened from +520 to +270
- [8/6/19] Fourth favorite AC Milan have seen their odds drop from +1800 to +2400
- [6/18/19] Juve’s average championship odds have adjusted to -190
- [6/6/19] Champions Juventus have opened as -250 favorites to win the Serie A title once again in 2019/20. At +650 and +700, Inter Milan and Napoli are second and third respectively as favorites to upset Juve
2020 Serie A Odds
|Team||2020 Serie A Odds at Bovada|
*Odds taken Nov. 11
Juventus have now won Italy’s top-flight league an incredible eight times in a row.
The last time another team was able to win the Serie A title was back in 2011 when AC Milan was victorious. Inter Milan were champs in 2010.
Recent Serie A Winners
The Italian giants will be welcoming a new coach for the 2019/20 season with the appointment of ex-Chelsea bench boss Maurizio Sarri.
Maurizio Sarri's fairytale career
1990-2005: Serie D
2005-2010: Bouncing around Serie B
2010-2012: Serie C
2019-: Becomes the manager of the most decorated Italian club in history, Juventus Football Club S.p.A pic.twitter.com/kraEAdCygf
— JuveThoughts (Francesco) (@JuveThoughts) June 16, 2019
Juventus finished 11 points clear of second place Napoli last season.
Sampdoria’s Fabio Quagliarella was the league’s top scorer with 26 goals, followed by Atalanta’s Duvan Zapata with 23 and AC Milan’s Krzysztof Piatek with 22.