2020 UEFA Champions League Odds Tracker
- Track the odds movement for every major football club in the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League
- See how each team’s odds fluctuate throughout the season
- View teams individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
The UEFA Champions League returns for another season. This year marks the 65th season of Europe’s premier club football tournament and we’re tracking the movement of every single team, including some very intriguing longshots. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average odds from several of our most trusted sportsbooks.
2020 UEFA Champions League Odds
Here are some notes of major line movements throughout the competition:
- [Nov 7] At the conclusion of Matchday 4, three teams, Bayern Munich, Juventus and PSG have advanced to the knockout round, while three others, Genk, Galatasary and Lille have now been eliminated
- [Oct 24] With big wins on Matchday 3, odds have shortened on Chelsea from +4400 to +2600 and on Inter Milan from +8500 to +4000
- [Oct 3] After a 7-2 thrashing of Tottenham, Bayern Munich;s odds have shortened to +730, while Spurs have drifted to +3400. Napoli disappointing 0-0 draw away to Club Brugge has seen their odds drift to +3200 from +2000
- [Sept 19] After an impressive 2-0 win over title-holders Liverpool, Napoli has seen their UCL odds shorten +3300 to +2000
- [Aug 29] The group stage draw did no favors to Italian outfit Inter Milan. Being drawn alongside Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund has seen their odds drift from +3700 to +4500
- [Aug 1] Just two rounds of qualifying are complete, meaning none of the big teams have yet to participate leaving the odds moslty unchanged. Barcelona has taken some money seeing their average shorten from +600 to +550.
- [July 19] The first round of UCL qualifying is now complete and despite not playing in the round, Borussia Dortmund have still seen their average odds drift since last month from +2100 to +2600. Celtic were the only team currently on offer in the betting markets which played in the first round of qualifying, defeating FK Sarajevo 5-2 on aggregate
- [June 5] Manchester City have opened with the shortest average odds at +480, while champions Liverpool are +650
2020 UEFA Champions League Odds
|Team||2019 UEFA Champions League Odds at Bovada|
*Odds taken on November 7, 2019. For a full list of teams visit Bovada
Liverpool are the current champions after defeating Tottenham in an all-England UCL Final 2-0 in 2019. Liverpool has now reached the final in back-to-back years after losing to Real Madrid 3-1 in 2018.
Past UEFA Champions League Winners
La Liga’s Real Madrid has won three of the past four Champions League tournaments.
With Barcelona winning in 2014-15, a Spanish club has now won the past five of six tournaments.
Virgil van Dijk told Liverpool that he'd like to extend his contract with the club 'well in advance' of the Champions League final, according to ESPN 🔴✍️ pic.twitter.com/2vN8RWH74A
— Goal (@goal) June 5, 2019
2020 UEFA Champions League Odds By League
The top 11 favored teams to win the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League play in one of Europe’s big five leagues: English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A or French Ligue 1.
Ajax is the only side among the top 15 favorites to not reside in one of these leagues.
The last time a team outside of one of the major European leagues won the Champions League was when Portuguese side Porto won in 2003-04.
2020 UEFA Champions League Odds By Group
The official result of the 2019/20 #UCLdraw! 😍
3⃣ toughest groups are __ __ & __ 🤔 pic.twitter.com/c7Xdro1vhn
— UEFA Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) August 29, 2019
Teams with the Most UEFA Champions League Titles
Archived Champions League Odds: 2018/19