2026 World Cup Odds
- World Cup 2026 will be hosted by the USA, Canada and Mexico
- World Cup finalists France are the early favorites at +500 odds
- Isolate each team or compare them to other World Cup favorites trending in the same direction in the World Cup odds
The 2026 World Cup will see some major changes. To start with, the field will be expanded from 32 to 48 teams. It will also be hosted by three nations; the USA, Canada and Mexico. The action kicks off on June 8, 2026, and runs through July 3, 2026. Argentina won the World Cup in 2022, but their opening World Cup 2022 odds are just 10-1.
We’re tracking the odds for all countries leading up to the 2026 tournament. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from our most trusted online sports betting sites.
World Cup Odds 2026
- [12/14/22] Finalists in 2022, France are opening odds favorites in 2026 at +500 odds. Champions Argentina have +1000 odds
- DRAFTKINGS SPORTSBOOK
GET $1,050 IN BONUSES!
- CAESARS SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET ON CAESARS UP TO $1,250 + 1,000 TIER CREDITS AND 1,000 REWARD CREDITS®
- FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK
NO SWEAT FIRST BET UP TO $1,000!
- BETMGM SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET OFFER: UP TO $1,000 PAID BACK
Odds to Win World Cup 2026
Odds as of December 21 at DraftKings Sportsbook
Argentina defeated France in penalties to win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. It was their first title since 1986 and the first win for superstar Lionel Messi.
A tournament we'll never forget.#FIFAWorldCup | #Qatar2022
— FIFA World Cup (@FIFAWorldCup) December 19, 2022
Countries with the Most World Cup Appearances
- Italy, despite having attended the third-most World Cup and having just won Euro 2020, failed to qualify for the 2022 World Cup
Odds for Previous Winners
|Country||# of World Cups||Years Won|
|Brazil||5||1958, 1962, 1970, 1994, 2002|
|Italy||4||1934, 1938, 1982, 2006|
|Germany||4||1954, 1974, 1990, 2014|
|Argentina||3||1978, 1986, 2022|
2006 saw the beginning and end of eras 🤜🤛
🤔 Was this #FIFAWorldCup a similar crossroads?
— FIFA World Cup (@FIFAWorldCup) December 21, 2022
FIFA World Cup Betting Trends
- The last nation to win the World Cup as the host was France in 1998
- The host country has won six of the 21 World Cups
- European and South American nations have won each of the last 12 World Cups
Archived FIFA World Cup Odds: 2022, 2018
Bet $5 on Soccer & Get $100 Instantly!
GET $100GET PROMO