2022 NBA Draft Odds Tracker
- Track the draft odds for the NBA’s top prospects in the 2022 Draft
- Auburn’s Jabari Smith Jr. is the odds-on favorite
- See the odds for all top prospects to be selected at the top of the Draft
The 2022 NBA Draft is set for June 23rd, when another crop of prospects will have their childhood dreams fulfilled.
Throughout the entire draft process, we’ll be tracking the odds across the leading online sportsbooks in the United States on which player is the favorite to be selected with the first overall pick.
2022 NBA Draft 1st Overall Pick Odds
Odds as of June 23 at FanDuel Sportsbook
Smith opened as the favorite across the sportsbooks, despite Auburn’s short run in the NCAA Tournament. His odds have steadily improved over the past couple months and he will enter draft day as the odds-on favorite to be the first-overall pick.
Odds to Be Selected First Overall in 2022 NBA Draft
- [June 23] Jabari Smith’s odds to go #1 overall have shortened dramatically as of draft day. He is now a -380 favorite, compared to -142 about 48 hours ago.
- [June 21] Already a slight favorite, Auburn’s Jabari Smith Jr has seen his odds improve over the past ten weeks. He is now, on average, a -142 bet to go first overall. Duke’s Paolo Banchero (+205) has overtaken Gonzaga’s Chet Holmgren (+253) for second-favorite.
- [April 12] While the three favorites are well known, could a team fall in love with Purdue’s Jaden Ivey during the pre-Draft process? He’s been compared to Ja Morant, and could be worth a shot at this early price before team workouts and the Draft Combine begin if you think he will rise
2022 NBA Draft Order
|7||Portland Trail Blazers|
|8||New Orleans Pelicans (from Lakers)|
|9||San Antonio Spurs|
|11||New York Knicks|
|12||OKC Thunder (from Clippers)|
Last Ten First Overall NBA Draft Picks
|2021||Cade Cunningham||Oklahoma State||0|