2020 NBA Draft Odds Tracker
- Track the draft odds for the NBA’s top prospects in the 2020 Draft
- See how their odds to be selected first overall fluctuate throughout the season
- View players individually or contrasted against their peers
Since odds opened in late October, we will track the odds for this season’s top prospects to be selected with the first overall pick in the 2020 NBA Draft.
Which player is favored to go #1 on June 25th in Brooklyn? Check out the latest odds below.
Odds to be Selected First Overall in 2020 NBA Draft
- [January 3] Despite leaving Memphis in season to train for the draft and hire an agent, Wiseman remains the odds-on favorite as -125
- [October 24] James Wiseman has opened as the favorite to be selected first in next year’s draft at -140
2020 NBA 1st Overall Pick Odds
|Player||Odds at BetOnline|
Odds taken January 3rd
2020 Projected NBA Draft Order
|2||New York Knicks|
|3||Golden State Warriors|
|4||New Orleans Pelicans|
|14||San Antonio Spurs|
*Projected lottery via NBADraft.net
Last 10 Number 1 Picks
Although No. 1 overall selections usually work out for their respective franchises, there’s one Anthony Bennett for every three Anthony Davis’.
With Zion Williamson yet to debut, we will have to wait to make a firm judgement on how the Pelicans look heading into this coming year’s draft.
Archived Draft Rankings Tracker: 2018