- Sports betting is coming to the state of Arizona and FanDuel has an exciting offer for new users
- Earn $100 in free bet credits when you sign up on FanDuel between August 28 – September 9, 2021
- See all the details about the FanDuel launch in Arizona and how you can claim your offer below
Sports betting is ready to launch in Arizona and in anticipation of this exciting moment, FanDuel is offering new customers in Arizona a free $100 in bet credits!
Are you ready for AZ sports betting? Legal sports betting was approved on April 15, 2021, and is set to begin in the Grand Canyon State on September 9, 2021. This is just in time for the new NFL season. Arizona becomes the 23rd state to allow legalized sports betting.
See all the details on how you can claim a free $100 to use towards the FanDuel sportsbook and DFS below.
How to Claim FanDuel Arizona Sportsbook Pre-Launch Promo
New customers in Arizona who sign up for FanDuel early will receive $100 in free credits upon launch. The credit will be split between DFS ($25) and the sportsbook ($75).
FanDuel’s DFS site will go live in Arizona on Saturday, August 28. The launch date for the sportsbook is set for Thursday, September 9, the same date the NFL season kicks off.
Upon signing up for a new account at FanDuel, new customers will be taken to a landing page where they will find the pre-launch offer. Provide all details for registration and then spend the next couple weeks thinking about the best way to use your $75 worth of bet credits.
FanDuel Sportsbook Arizona Promo Details
Further details on this pre-launch offer include:
- Available to new Arizona users on both web and mobile platforms
- Register for a new FanDuel account between August 28 and September 9 to receive your $100 credit ($25 DFS/$75 sportsbook)
- Credits will be applied to account on each respective launch date (August 28 and September 9)
- DFS credit will be released within the next day if user signs up between these dates. While sportsbook credit will be released on September 9
Which Local Teams Can Arizonans Bet On?
Legal sports betting in Arizona is great news for football fans who will now be able to place a bet on their hometown Cardinals. Kyler Murray and the Cards get their season started on Sunday, September 12 on the road in Tennessee, currently listed as three-point underdogs.
Of course, that’s not the only football Arizonans will be able to get some action on. PAC-12 football is also getting underway. Since betting on college sports in Arizona is allowed, bettors can wager on the Arizona Wildcats who will face NAU on September 18. The Arizona State Sun Devils meet Colorado on September 25.
MLB bettors will also still have nearly a month to bet on the Diamondbacks who conclude their regular season on October 3. They open a three-game set with the Seattle Mariners from September 10-12.
With the fall sports seasons quickly approaching, Arizona sports bettors will also be able to soon bet on some of their other favorite teams like the Coyotes (NHL), Suns (NBA), Mercury (WNBA), as well as college basketball.