Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul Odds, Picks and Betting Preview
- Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul goes Sunday, June 6th at 8 PM EST
- Who gets it done between the undefeated and once defeated?
- Check out the fight odds, analysis, and predictions below
Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul takes place at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida. The pugilistic proceedings broadcast via Showtime pay per view.
>> Use $300 Risk-Free Bet on Mayweather vs Paul at BetVictor <<
This is an exhibition contest where Paul can weigh up to 190 pounds, and Mayweather can weigh up to 160 pounds. Mayweather versus Paul is set for eight, three-minute rounds.
Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul Odds
|Fighter||Odds at bet365|
Odds as of June 4th
|Promo: Bet $5, Get $200||bet now|
|Promo: Up To $1,250 On Caesars||bet now|
|Promo: $1,000 No Sweat First Bet||bet now|
The tagline for this event is “Bragging Rights” but who will be bragging after this weekend’s fistic festivities?
Mayweather’s Exhibition Tour
After notching a professional record of 50-0, Floyd Mayweather has engaged in recent exhibition efforts. An intriguing tendril to this Paul vs Mayweather fight comes from viewing it on the level of a kinetic morality play.
>> Use up to $200 in Bet Credits on Mayweather vs Paul Upon Your First Deposit at bet365 <<
To use the parlance of pro wrestling, Mayweather generally plays the heel role in bouts but seems to be the babyface in the eyes of the public leading into this one.
The last time Money Mayweather stepped into the ring saw him demolish Tenshin Nasukawa at Rizin 14 on New Year’s Eve 2018.
The stylistic expression of Floyd Mayweather in this fight will be intriguing as throughout his career he has largely shown a defensively savvy counter punch-minded approach. But in his last couple of fights, he has showcased uncharacteristically aggressive proclivities against Conor McGregor and Nasukawa.
The former five-division champion continues taking these unique contests that do not go on his official record, and he is eyeballing a social media sensation next.
Logan Paul’s Path to Mayweather
The Paul brothers have been making their presence known on Showtime, with brother Jake signing a multi-fight deal and Logan Paul headlining this upcoming PPV effort.
Paul’s lone professional boxing endeavor saw him taste defeat in his sequel with KSI after the first bout was done in the amateur ranks.
The physical disparity between Mayweather and Paul has been a pronounced promotional focus over the last couple of weeks. Paul has six inches of height, four inches of reach, and around thirty pounds in his favor.
There are few fights where the puncher’s chance narrative is more pronounced than in this one. The notable size difference and skill disparity has created a myopic focus on Paul landing a devastating shot as his only likely means of victory.
Mayweather vs Paul Tale of the Tape
|Manny Pacquiao, Canelo Alvarez, Oscar De La Hoya||Significant Wins||Not applicable|
Logan Paul’s trainer sees an outcome whereby Mayweather quits inside of six rounds. I vehemently disagree with this prediction.
If Logan Paul somehow wins this fight, I will emit a belly laugh of such a magnitude that my intestines may combust in the process.
In summation, I have Floyd Mayweather winning via whatever method of victory he decides upon.
Pick: Floyd Mayweather (-900)
Other Fights on Mayweather vs Paul Card:
- Badou Jack vs Dervin Colina: Jack is taking on a short notice opponent here in Colina after initial opponent Jean Pascal tested positive for several banned substances. Dervin Colina has solely fought journeyman, club circuit caliber opposition throughout his career. Conversely, Pascal is a former world champion. While Jack is not some hugely prolific KO artist, I think there’s value in finding a prop bet on Jack winning via KO or TKO considering all aforementioned factors. Pick: Badou Jack (-3300)
- Jarrett Hurd vs Luis Arias: Hurd has a 67 percent stoppage rate, but Arias has never been halted inside the distance. Arias has 18 pro victories but is 0-2-1 across his last three contests. The props on Hurd winning by KO or TKO and winning by a decision are understandably aligned closely (-138 and +160, respectively). In the end, I have Hurd winning via TKO or KO here. Pick: Jarrett Hurd (-1200)
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.