Upcoming Match-ups

Updated Errol Spence Jr. vs. Terence Crawford Odds, Fight Start Time & How to Watch

Brady Trettenero

by Brady Trettenero in Boxing

Updated Jul 31, 2023 · 8:13 AM PDT

Terence Crawford updated odds
Apr 20, 2019; New York, NY, USA; Terence Crawford (yellow trunks) prepares for his fight against Amir Khan before the WBO welterweight title fight at Madison Square Garden. Mandatory Credit: Sarah Stier-USA TODAY Sports
  • Errol Spence Jr. vs Terence Crawford goes down Saturday in Las Vegas
  • The Spence vs Crawford odds have shifted since opening months ago
  • Read below for the updated boxing odds, fight start time and how to watch

The Errol Spence Jr. vs Terence Crawford fight is finally here. The two undefeated American welterweights will clash in a 12-round boxing event from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday.

The Spence vs Crawford odds have been shifting since opening months ago. ‘The Truth’ is 28-0 as a professional boxer with 22 knockouts, while ‘Bud’ is 39-0 in his professional boxing career with 30 wins coming via KO.

Let’s take a look at the updated Spence vs Crawford odds as we analyze the movement in the betting market. Further below, learn the start time and how to stream the fight online.

Latest Errol Spence Jr. vs Terence Crawford Odds

Fighter Odds
Errol Spence Jr. +120
Terence Crawford -150

The updated odds for the Spence vs Crawford fight list Terence Crawford as a -150 favorite, with an implied win probability of 60%. Errol Spence Jr. is a +120 underdog, with an implied win probability of 40% 

These current boxing odds suggest that Crawford has a higher chance of winning the fight, but the probabilities are still relatively close, indicating that the match could be competitive.

DRAFTKINGS
SPORTSBOOK


Get a No Sweat First Bet on Any Fight Up To $1,000!

LOCK IN PROMO
SIGNUP OFFER
NO SWEAT
FIRST BET

UP TO $1,000!

BET NOW

Odds as of 7 p.m. ET on July 29th, 2023, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Claim the DraftKings promo code for Spence vs Crawford. Stay up to date with the latest on Kentucky Sports Betting

Spence vs Crawford Odds Movement

The highly anticipated welterweight showdown between Errol Spence Jr. and Terence Crawford is finally taking place tonight, July 29, 2023, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Since the opening odds at DraftKings, there has been significant movement in favor of Crawford.

Initially, the odds at DraftKings were close to a pick ’em, with Spence at +100 and Crawford at -120. As of now, Crawford’s odds have shifted to -150, and Spence’s odds have moved to +120. The over/under for total rounds completed is set at 10.5, with the Over favored at -270 and the Under priced at +190.

Errol Spence Jr vs Terence Crawford odds movement

Crawford’s odds have stayed steady at -150 for the past few weeks, while Spence is currently a +120 underdog. Some experts predict a close fight, with both fighters having impressive records and skills. However, Crawford’s versatility, speed, and footwork are believed to give him an edge over Spence.

Interestingly enough, DraftKings provided betting splits data earlier this week that showed Spence was getting the majority of the money. There is yet to be a shift in the betting line, but check sportsbooks in the hours leading up to the fight to see if Spence’s odds shorten.

Errol Spence vs Terence Crawford Fight Start Time

Country Date Main Card Start Time Main Event Ring Walks
USA & Canada Saturday, Jul. 29 8 p.m. ET 11:30 p.m. ET
USA & Canada Saturday, Jul. 29 5 p.m. PT 8:30 p.m. PT
UK & Ireland Saturday, Jul. 30 1 a.m. BST 4:30 a.m BST
Australia Saturday, Jul. 30 10 a.m. AEST 1:30 p.m AEST

What time is the Spence vs Crawford fight? The main card is scheduled to begin at 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT, with the main event ring walks expected to take place around 11:30 pm ET.

For fans in the UK, the main card will start at 1 am BST, and the main event ring walks are expected around 4:30 am BST. Please note that these timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.

The undercard features exciting matchups, including a lightweight bout between Isaac Cruz and Giovanni Cabrera. Both Spence and Crawford are undefeated and ready to put on a show for the ages, with the winner potentially joining the ranks of the all-time boxing legends.

Errol Spence vs Terence Crawford Stream & TV Channel

Country Date TV Channel + Live Stream
USA Saturday, Jul. 29 Showtime PPV, PPV.com
Canada Saturday, Jul. 29 PPV.com
UK Saturday, Jul. 30 TNT Sports Box Office
Australia Saturday, Jul. 30 9Now

The fight will be broadcast live on Showtime PPV in the U.S., with the pay-per-view priced at $84.99. Viewers can also stream the fight live on PPV.com

For fans in the UK, the fight will be available on TNT Sports Box Office for £19.95. In Canada, viewers can stream the entire event live on PPV.com.

The fight will also be available in Australia on Main Event on 9Now.


More Spence vs Crawford Betting Coverage:

 

Author Image