- Play along with your friends and colleagues during Masters week with our Printable Props Sheet
- Bryson DeChambeau, Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth headline a loaded field as the Masters return to the second weekend in April
- Download and print your sheet below!
Back to its traditional place in the second weekend of April, and with patrons returning to the grounds at Augusta National, the 2021 Masters is shaping up to be one of the best in recent memory.
Dustin Johnson is the favorite to repeat as champion in the Masters odds, while the always enigmatic Bryson DeChambeau and resurgent Jordan Spieth are right on his heels.
Other storylines this week include Rory McIlroy looking to win the career grand slam, Jon Rahm trying to win under the glow of new fatherhood, and whether players like Tony Finau or Xander Schauffele can finally jump from bridesmaid to bride and snag a major win.
Track the results yourself, follow along with us on Twitter or check back here on Sunday, as we’ll be updating the answers at the conclusion of the Tournament.
2021 Masters Prop Sheet
Prop Sheet Answers
|Will There Be a New Course Record?||NO|
|Will There Be a Playoff?||NO|
|What Nationality Will the Winner Be?||REST OF WORLD|
|Will an Amateur Make the Cut?||NO|
|What Will the Cut Line Be?||UNDER 3.5|
|Which Player Will Hit the Longest Drive?||BRYSON|
|Will the 54-Hole Leader Win?||YES|
|Which Handedness Will the Winner Be?||RIGHT|
|What Will Be Most Birdies Scored By a Player?||OVER 20.5|
|Will There Be a Hole in One?||YES|
|Will Jordan Spieth Finish in the Top 5?||YES|
|Will a First-Time Participant Win?||NO|
|What Will Dustin Johnson’s Finishing Position Be?||OVER 4.5|
|Will Tiger Woods Appear Live on CBS Coverage During Saturday or Sunday?||NO|
|Will Rory McIlroy Finish in the Top 10?||NO|
|What Colour Shirt Will the Winner Wear?||OTHER|
|Who Will Be the Top 50+ Year Old Player?||CINK|
|Will Bryson DeChambeau Confront a Rules Official?||YES|
|Will There Be a Wire-to-Wire Winner?||NO|
|What Will the Winning Score Be?||-12 OR HIGHER|
Check out SBD’s 2021 Masters coverage to help you in filling out your prop sheet:
- 2021 Masters Odds and Picks
- 2021 Masters Sleepers and Longshots to Watch
- Odds to Make the Cut and Miss the Cut at 2021 Masters
- First Round Leader Odds and Picks for 2021 Masters
- 72-Hole Masters Tournament Matchup Odds and Picks
- 2021 Masters Props: Top Former Champion, Debutant, Left-Handed and Senior Player