- The Kansas City Chiefs take on the Baltimore Ravens in Week 2 of the 2021-22 NFL season, and FanDuel has an amazing promo that will intrigue all bettors
- The Chiefs are currently 3.5-point favorites against the Ravens
- Read below to find out how you can claim this promo and sign-up at FanDuel
The Kansas City Chiefs will take on the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday night, and FanDuel Sportsbook wants everyone to get in on the action. Kansas City are listed as 3.5-point favorites in the Chiefs vs Ravens odds, but FanDuel’s promo is giving users an odds boost.
FanDuel is boosting either team’s odds to +3000 (30/1). All you need to do is sign-up, make a first-time deposit and bet on either the Chiefs or Ravens to win the game. Let’s take a look at the details of the promotion and how you can claim it!
How to Sign-Up at FanDuel
- Click the promo banner above and register through the online sportsbook or app
- Have personal information handy to fill out, this includes your full name, date of birth, full address, phone number, and last four digits of your social security number
- Create a username and password
- Choose your preferred method of depositing funds and begin betting, starting with the Bet $5, Win $150 on the Chiefs vs Ravens game!
Chiefs vs Ravens FanDuel Promo
- Available to new customers only
- This promotion is only for the Chiefs vs Ravens game on Sunday, September 19th, 2021
- Maximum bet is $5
- Bet $5 on either the Ravens or Chiefs, Win $150 if the team you pick wins
- Must use the FanDuel Sportsbook App when depositing for this promotion
- Desktop Users: Once registered, a pop-up will instruct you to download the app to then claim the offer
- Mobile Web Users: Will be instructed to download the app to deposit, which will then trigger the offer once completed
- One use per customer
- Must be located in CO, IA, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WV, or AZ
Best Way to Use This Promo
The Chiefs and Ravens had very different Week 1 performances. The Chiefs went down early to the Browns, but everyone knows you can never count Patrick Mahomes out. Kansas City won 33-29 after being down 22-10 going into halftime. The Ravens on the other hand blew a 24-17 lead in the fourth quarter and ended up losing in overtime after a Zay Jones touchdown with less than four minutes left.
This begs the question, what is the best bet for this promo?
Chiefs vs Ravens Odds
|Team||Spread at FanDuel||Moneyline||Total|
|Kansas City Chiefs||-3.5 (-111)||-205||O 55.5 (-110)|
|Baltimore Ravens||+3.5 (-108)||+172||U 55.5 (-110)|
The Chiefs in this spot seem like the right play for this promo. To give bettors perspective on the value you’re getting with this promotion, you would have to bet roughly $307 at -205 to profit $150. Since the Ravens are already underdogs, bettors would have to bet roughly $87 at +172 to profit $150.
The Ravens had a tough time covering Darren Waller in their Monday night loss to the Raiders. Las Vegas continued to go look Waller’s way as he finished with 19 targets, 10 catches, 105 yards, and a touchdown. If the Ravens don’t make adjustments this week, Travis Kelce could be in for a big day.
Lamar Jackson had his flashes of greatness, but his lack of consistency and turnover issues continue to hold him back. Mahomes was in peak form on Sunday as his undefeated streak in September continues (now 11-0). Take the Chiefs in this promo to collect your $150 at FanDuel in a blowout on Sunday night.
Make sure to check out SBD’s NFL odds page before locking in all your bets for Week 2.