- FanDuel is offering a promo for the 2021 NFL Draft, scheduled for Thursday, April 29
- You can get crazy 20-1 odds on Trevor Lawrence being selected first overall
- Claim your FanDuel NFL Draft promo below
Back on January 8 of 2019, Trevor Lawrence’s odds to be selected first overall in the 2021 NFL Draft opened at +100. When last year’s draft finished up, Lawrence’s odds to be selected first overall had improved to -305. By late December, his odds were at an average of -5500. He’s currently listed at -50000 odds at FanDuel.
However, FanDuel Sportsbook is now offering you 20-1(!!!) odds on Lawrence going first overall in their NFL Draft promo. This is not a joke, nor is it a scam. This is a real promo being put on by a very credible sportsbook. This is not a promo you see every day. Do not miss out!
>> Claim Your FanDuel NFL Draft Promo <<
You can claim your offer right away by clicking the link above, or can continue reading more below.
FanDuel Promo for NFL Draft
- Promo is live now until 8pm ET on Thursday, April 29
- Promo is available in all sportsbook eligible states, except for PA, VA, IA, and IL
- The offer in WV and MI will only be available until 8pm ET on Wednesday, April 28
- Max bet is $5
- Offer only available to new FanDuel users
- Must make a first-time deposit of at least $1
- Simply place your first real-money wager on Trevor Lawrence to be selected first overall
- Odds boost turns -50000 odds into +2000
- In app only – desktop users will see a post-registration interstitial that pops up, instructing you to download the app to claim the offer; mobile web users will be instructed to download the app to deposit
- This offer replaces the $1,000 risk-free bet promo at FanDuel
>> Claim NFL Draft Promo at FanDuel <<
In order to claim this offer, new users must register, make a first deposit, then place their first real-money wager at FanDuel Sportsbook on Trevor Lawrence to be picked first overall in the NFL Draft. All winning bets will be fulfilled within 72 hours if they win – they are going to win.
As mentioned above, Lawrence is listed at -50000 odds to be taken first overall on Thursday night. If you were to try and bet $5 on this without the promo, you would win a whopping $0.01, also read as one cent! In order to win $100 off of this prop (again, without the promo being offered), you would have to risk $50,000.
Yet, with this promo, you can simply wager $5 to win $100 when Lawrence’s name is called first by the Jacksonville Jaguars.