2022 NASCAR Cup Series Odds Tracker
- We track the 2022 NASCAR Cup Series odds for all top drivers
- Kyle Larson is the favorite to win the 2022 NASCAR Cup after winning last year
- View drivers individually or by manufacturer
We’re tracking the championship odds for all drivers for the 2022 NASCAR Cup Series since they became available. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of our most trusted sportsbooks. The opening favorite to win the 2022 NASCAR Cup is Kyle Larson. Arizona online sports betting markets will be fired up for the new NASCAR season as they get ready to host the Ruoff Mortgage 500 in-state.
NASCAR Cup Series Odds
2022 NASCAR Cup Series Odds
|Driver||Odds at DraftKings|
Odds as of September 19th at DraftKings
- [Sep 19]: The NASCAR Cup Playoffs are on to the Round of 12 and Chase Eliot is still the drive to beat, with average odds of +250 to win the Cup Series.
- [Jul 25]: The DQ of Denny Hamlin and Kyle Busch at Pocono shot Chase Eliot to his fourth win of the season, and further shortened his Cup odds to +400.
- [Jul 11]: Two consecutive poles resulting in second and first-place finishes have cemented Chase Elliott as the latest NASCAR Cup favorite at +500.
- [Jun 13]: At +500, Kyle Larson is still getting the shortest NASCAR Cup odds, but Ross Chastain has been the biggest mover, going from +11000 in February to his current +700.
- [May 9]: Chase Elliot’s average NASCAR Cup odds have dropped back down to +575 following his win at Dover and a fifth-place finish at the Goodyear 400. He’s now 65 points clear of William Byron and Ryan Blaney in the current series standings.
- [Apr 25]: After picking up two Top-Three finished in a row, including a win in the dirt race at Bristol, Kyle Busch’s cup odds have dropped back down to +800.
- [Apr 11]: Despite notching his second win of the season, the needle barely moved on Byron’s Cup odds, going from +800 to +700. Meanwhile, Kyle Larson, who currently sits in 13th in the Series standings, is now getting +350 to win the Cup.
- [Mar 28]: After notching a third, two seconds, and a first-place finish in his last four races, Ross Chastain’s NASCAR Cup odds have jumped from +15000 in late February to as short as +1000 at some books.
- [Mar 23]: Early in the NASCAR season we’ve seen some big underdogs pull of wins. Chase Briscoe was victorious in Arizona, while William Byron won last week at the Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500. Bryon’s odds stayed put as Kyle Larson remains favored to win.
- [Mar 7]: Alex Bowman is the most recent winner, pulling through at the Pennzoil 400. However, Kyle Larson is still a pretty big favorite after winning the Wise Power 400 at the end of February.
- [Feb 22]: Austin Cindric won the Daytona 500, moving his NASCAR Cup odds to +1800. Larson remains a big favorite to win the NASCAR Cup.
- [Dec 16]: Kyle Larson has opened as the favorite to win the 2022 NASCAR Cup. Denny Hamlin and Chase Elliott are the second betting favorites at +700.
Past NASCAR Cup Series Champions
|2017||Martin Truex Jr.|
Kyle Larson won his first-ever NASCAR Cup Series Championship in 2021. Kyle Larson won 12 races, and although he opened as a +1200 bet last season, he solidified himself as the favorite quickly.
Odds for Past Cup Champions
Last year’s winner Kyle Larson, opens at +360 odds to repeat. The 2020 NASCAR Cup winner, Chase Elliott, opened at +700 to win this year.
Drivers with the Most Championships
What do Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt, and Jimmie Johnson have in common? In addition to being NASCAR royalty, all three drivers have also won seven Cup championships. Johnson is the only driver to ever win five consecutive titles.
2022 NASCAR Schedule and Winners
|Busch Light Clash at The Coliseum||February 6, 2022||Joey Logano|
|Daytona 500||February 20, 2022||Austin Cindric|
|Wise Power 400||February 27, 2022||Kyle Larson|
|Pennzoil 400||March 6, 2022||Alex Bowman|
|Ruoff Mortgage 500||March 13, 2022||Chase Briscoe|
|Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500||March 20, 2022||William Byron|
|EchoPark Automotive Texas Grand Prix||March 27, 2022||Ross Chastain|
|Toyota Owners 400||April 3, 2022||Denny Hamlin|
|Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500||April 9, 2022||William Byron|
|Food City Dirt Race||April 17, 2022||Kyle Busch|
|GEICO 500||April 24, 2022||Ross Chastain|
|DuraMAX Dyrdene 400||May 1, 2022||Chase Elliott|
|Goodyear 400||May 8, 2022||Joey Logano|
|AdventHealth 400||May 15, 2022||Kurt Busch|
|NASCAR All-Star Open||May 22, 2022||Daniel Suarez|
|NASCAR All-Star Race||May 22, 2022||Ryan Blaney|
|Coca-Cola 600||May 29, 2022||Denny Hamlin|
|Enjoy Illinois 300||June 5, 2022||Joey Logano|
|Toyota/Save Mart 350||June 12, 2022||Daniel Suarez|
|Ally 400||June 26, 2022||Chase Elliott|
|Kwik Trip 250||July 3, 2022||Tyler Reddick|
|Quaker State 400||July 10, 2022||Chase Elliott|
|Ambetter 301||July 17, 2022||Christopher Bell|
|M&M’s Fan Appreciation 400||July 24, 2022||Chase Elliott|
|Verizon 200 at The Brickyard||July 31, 2022||Tyler Reddick|
|FireKeepers Casino 400||August 7, 2022||Kevin Harvick|
|Federated Auto Parts 400||August 14, 2022||Kevin Harvick|
|Go Bowling at The Glen||August 21, 2022||Kyle Larson|
|Coke Zero Sugar 400||August 27, 2022||Austin Dillon|
|Cook Out Southern 500||September 4, 2022||Erik Jones|
|Hollywood Casino 400||September 11, 2022||Bubba Wallace|
|Bass Pro Shops Night Race||September 17, 2022||Chris Buescher|
|AutoTrader EchoPark Automotive 500||September 25, 2022||N/A|
|YellaWood 500||October 2, 2022||N/A|
|Bank of America Roval 400||October 9, 2022||N/A|
|South Point 400||October 16, 2022||N/A|
|Dixie Vodka 400||October 23, 2022||N/A|
|Xfinity 500||October 30, 2022||N/A|
|NASCAR Cup Series Championship||November 6, 2022||N/A|