2021 NASCAR Cup Series Odds Tracker
- We track the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series odds for all top drivers
- Toyota’s Martin Truex Jr won the Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500 and is now listed at +650 to win the NASCAR Cup
- View drivers individually or by manufacturer
We’re tracking the championship odds for all drivers for the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series since they became available. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of our most trusted sportsbooks.
NASCAR Cup Series Odds
- [Apr 13]: Martin Truex Jr won the Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500, which was his second win of the 2021 NASCAR season. Truex Jr’s average odds have shortened from +700 to +650.
- [Apr 1]: Joey Logano won his first race of the year at the Food City Dirt Race. Logano’s average odds to win the NASCAR Cup have shortened from +800 to +750.
- [Mar 23]: Ryan Blaney won the Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway. After his first win of the season, his average odds have shortened from +1200 to +925.
- [Mar 16]: Martin Truex Jr won his first race of the year at the Instacart 500 in Phoenix. His average odds have shortened from +833 to +717 to win the 2021 NASCAR Cup.
- [Mar 8]: Kyle Larson won the Pennzoil 400 in Las Vegas, moving his average odds from +1300 to +833. This is back-to-back wins for a Chevrolet car.
- [Mar 1]: William Byron won his first race of the 2021 NASCAR Season at the Dixie Vodka 400 this past weekend. Byron’s average odds have shortened from +4400 to +1900 after the win in Miami.
- [Feb 22]: After Christopher Bell won the O’Reilly Auto Parts 253 at Daytona, his average odds dropped from +4000 to +1800, sliding into the top 10.
- [Feb 17]: Michael McDowell won the Daytona 500 and saw his average odds to win the NASCAR Cup shorten from +47500 to +8300.
- [Feb 11]: Not much movement at the top, but Ryan Blaney has seen his average odds shorten consistently since November. Blaney’s average odds are at +1300 to win the NASCAR Cup Series prior to the Daytona 500.
- [Jan 18]: With the Daytona 500 under a month away, Chase Elliott has inched closer to Kevin Harvick with +592 average odds. Alex Bowman has also seen his average odds shorten from +2900 to +2300.
- [Nov 30]: As we inch closer to the 2021 NASCAR season, more sportsbooks have started to offer odds. Quin Houff, BJ McLeod, Ryan Preece, and Daniel Suarez all have odds listed now.
- [Nov 17]: Opening odds favor Kevin Harvick at +500. Last year’s winner Chase Elliott opens at +700 odds, along with Kyle Busch, Joey Logano, and Denny Hamlin.
2021 NASCAR Cup Series Odds
|Driver||Odds at DraftKings|
|Martin Truex Jr||+650|
|Ricky Stenhouse Jr||+8000|
Odds as of April 13th
Championship Odds By Manufacturer
Chevrolet’s Chase Elliott clinched their first NASCAR Cup Series Championship last season since Jimmie Johnson won in 2016. Although Toyota does not have a fleet of strong drivers, they have been a top contender recently with Martin Truex Jr (2017) and Kyle Busch (2019) winning over the past three seasons.
Past NASCAR Cup Series Champions
|2017||Martin Truex Jr.|
Chase Elliot won his first-ever NASCAR Cup Series Championship in 2020. Kevin Harvick led as the favorite for most of the 2020 season, and is the opening favorite at +500 to win in 2021.
Odds for Past Cup Champions
Last year’s winner Chase Elliott, opens at +700 odds to repeat. Out of the past champions, Ford’s Kevin Harvick has the best odds.
Drivers with the Most Championships
What do Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt, and Jimmie Johnson have in common? In addition to being NASCAR royalty, all three drivers have also won seven Cup championships. Johnson is the only driver to ever win five consecutive titles.
2021 NASCAR Schedule and Winners
|Daytona 500||February 14, 2021||Michael McDowell|
|O’Reilly Auto Parts 253 at Daytona||February 21, 2021||Christopher Bell|
|Dixie Vodka 400||February 28, 2021||William Byron|
|Pennzoil 400||March 7, 2021||Kyle Larson|
|Instacart 500||March 14, 2021||Martin Truex Jr.|
|Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500||March 21, 2021||Ryan Blaney|
|Food City Dirt Race||March 29, 2021||Joey Logano|
|Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500||April 10, 2021||Martin Truex Jr.|
|Toyota Owners 400||April 18, 2021||N/A|
|GEICO 500||April 25, 2021||N/A|
|NASCAR Cup Series Race at Kansas||May 2, 2021||N/A|
|NASCAR Cup Series Race at Darlington||May 9, 2021||N/A|
|Drydene 400||May 16, 2021||N/A|
|NASCAR Cup Series Race at COTA||May 23, 2021||N/A|
|Coca-Cola 600||May 30, 2021||N/A|
|Toyota/Save Mart 350||June 6, 2021||N/A|
|NASCAR All-Star Open/Race||June 13th, 2021||N/A|
|Ally 400||July 20th, 2021||N/A|
|NASCAR Cup Series Race at Pocono 1||June 26th, 2021||N/A|
|NASCAR Cup Series Race at Pocono 2||June 27th, 2021||N/A|
|NASCAR Cup Series Race at Road America||July 4th, 2021||N/A|
|Quaker State 400||July 11th, 2021||N/A|
|Foxwoods Resort Casino 301||July 18th, 2021||N/A|
|Go Bowling at The Glen||August 8th, 2021||N/A|
|Big Machine Vodka 400||August 15th, 2021||N/A|
|FireKeepers Casino 400||August 22nd, 2021||N/A|
|Coke Zero Sugar 400||August 28th, 2021||N/A|
|Southern 500||September 5th, 2021||N/A|
|Federated Auto Parts 400||September 11th, 2021||N/A|
|Bass Prop Shops Night Race||September 18th, 2021||N/A|
|South Point 400||September 26th, 2021||N/A|
|YellaWood 500||October 3rd, 2021||N/A|
|Bank of America Roval 400||October 10th, 2021||N/A|
|Autotrader EchoPark Automotive 500||October 17th, 2021||N/A|
|Hollywood Casino 400||October 24th, 2021||N/A|
|Xfinity 500||October 31st, 2021||N/A|
|NASCAR Cup Series Championship||November 7th, 2021||N/A|