2021 NASCAR Cup Series Odds Tracker
- We track the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series odds for all top drivers
- Kyle Larson is the current favorite to win the 2021 NASCAR Cup
- View drivers individually or by manufacturer
We’re tracking the championship odds for all drivers for the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series since they became available. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of our most trusted sportsbooks.
NASCAR Cup Series Odds
2021 NASCAR Cup Series Odds
|Martin Truex Jr||+1200|
Odds as of October 19th
- [Oct 19]: Kyle Larson has won back-to-back races to solidify his spot atop of the NASCAR Cup Series odds. Denny Hamlin remains the second betting favorite, but Ryan Blaney now has the third best odds to win.
- [Oct 13]: Kyle Larson won Bank of America ROVAL 400 last weekend, solidifying his lead atop of the odds even more. Martin Truex Jr. made a big jump as his average odds shortened from +800 to +500 and is now the third betting favorite.
- [Oct 6]: Bubba Wallace won the YellaWood 500, however, he had already been eliminated from the NASCAR Playoffs. The biggest mover after last week’s race was Brad Keselowski as his average odds shortened from +2200 to +1650.
- [Sep 28]: Denny Hamlin won the South Point 400 to narrow the gap with leader Kyle Larson in the most recent NASCAR Playoffs race. Hamlin’s average odds have shortened from +525 to +410.
- [Sep 20]: Kyle Larson won the Bass Pro Shops Night Race as he continues to solidify his spot as the favorite in NASCAR Cup Series odds. Larson’s average odds have shortened from +230 to +198.
- [Sep 14]: Martin Truex Jr won his first race since early May at Federated Auto Parts 400. Larson continues to hold strong around +200 depending on what sportsbook you’re looking at, but Truex Jr’s average odds have dropped to +625.
- [Sep 7]: Denny Hamlin won the first race of the 2021 NASCAR Playoffs at the Cook Out Southern 500. His average odds shortened from +775 to +440.
- [Aug 30]: In the last race of the regular season, Ryan Blaney captured his third win of the season with his average odds dropping from +1650 to +1050. Entering the NASCAR Playoffs, Kyle Larson remains favored to win.
- [Aug 24]: Ryan Blaney captured the FireKeepers Casino 400 for his second win of the season, as his average odds shortened from +1950 to +1650.
- [Aug 16]: Kyle Larson continues to lead as the favorite for the NASCAR Cup. Larson’s average odds shortened to +255 after winning the Go Bowling at The Glen earlier in August.
- [July 21]: Aric Almirola has pulled through for his first victory of the season at the Foxwoods Resort Casino 301. His average odds have shortened from +22500 to +4500.
- [July 12]: Kurt Busch captured his first win of the season at the Quaker State 400. Busch’s average odds have significantly shortened from +7050 to +3150. Chase Elliot captured his second victory of the season the weekend prior at the Jockey Made in America 250.
- [June 29]: Kyle Larson remains the favorite, however Alex Bowman and Kyle Busch won the Pocono Organics CBD 325 and Explore the Pocono Mountains 350, respectively last weekend. Even after winning, both Busch and Bowman’s odds have increased.
- [June 16]: Kyle Larson has been on quite the run recently. Larson has won three straight races and his average odds to win the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series have shortened to +325. Elliot trails Larson with the second best odds.
- [June 1]: Kyle Larson won his second race of the year at the Coca-Cola 600 and is now favored to win the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series. His average odds sit at +550. Truex Jr’s average odds remain at +600.
- [May 18]: Alex Bowman won the Drydene 400, but Martin Truex Jr. is the new favorite to win the NASCAR Cup with three wins. His average odds sit at +550.
- [May 5]: Kyle Busch won the Buschy McBusch Race 400 as his average odds to win the NASCAR Cup have shortened from +900 to +775. Denny Hamlin has overtaken Chase Elliott as the favorite in the NASCAR Cup odds.
- [Apr 27]: Brad Keselowski won the Geico 500 for his first win of the season. Keselowski’s average odds shortened from +900 to +825. Without a win yet this season, Chase Elliott’s average odds have increased from +550 to +600.
- [Apr 13]: Martin Truex Jr won the Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500, which was his second win of the 2021 NASCAR season. Truex Jr’s average odds have shortened from +700 to +650.
- [Apr 1]: Joey Logano won his first race of the year at the Food City Dirt Race. Logano’s average odds to win the NASCAR Cup have shortened from +800 to +750.
- [Mar 23]: Ryan Blaney won the Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway. After his first win of the season, his average odds have shortened from +1200 to +925.
- [Mar 16]: Martin Truex Jr won his first race of the year at the Instacart 500 in Phoenix. His average odds have shortened from +833 to +717 to win the 2021 NASCAR Cup.
- [Mar 8]: Kyle Larson won the Pennzoil 400 in Las Vegas, moving his average odds from +1300 to +833. This is back-to-back wins for a Chevrolet car.
- [Mar 1]: William Byron won his first race of the 2021 NASCAR Season at the Dixie Vodka 400 this past weekend. Byron’s average odds have shortened from +4400 to +1900 after the win in Miami.
- [Feb 22]: After Christopher Bell won the O’Reilly Auto Parts 253 at Daytona, his average odds dropped from +4000 to +1800, sliding into the top 10.
- [Feb 17]: Michael McDowell won the Daytona 500 and saw his average odds to win the NASCAR Cup shorten from +47500 to +8300.
- [Feb 11]: Not much movement at the top, but Ryan Blaney has seen his average odds shorten consistently since November. Blaney’s average odds are at +1300 to win the NASCAR Cup Series prior to the Daytona 500.
- [Jan 18]: With the Daytona 500 under a month away, Chase Elliott has inched closer to Kevin Harvick with +592 average odds. Alex Bowman has also seen his average odds shorten from +2900 to +2300.
- [Nov 30]: As we inch closer to the 2021 NASCAR season, more sportsbooks have started to offer odds. Quin Houff, BJ McLeod, Ryan Preece, and Daniel Suarez all have odds listed now.
- [Nov 17]: Opening odds favor Kevin Harvick at +500. Last year’s winner Chase Elliott opens at +700 odds, along with Kyle Busch, Joey Logano, and Denny Hamlin.
Championship Odds By Manufacturer
Chevrolet’s Chase Elliott clinched their first NASCAR Cup Series Championship last season since Jimmie Johnson won in 2016. Although Toyota does not have a fleet of strong drivers, they have been a top contender recently with Martin Truex Jr (2017) and Kyle Busch (2019) winning over the past three seasons.
Past NASCAR Cup Series Champions
|2017||Martin Truex Jr.|
Chase Elliot won his first-ever NASCAR Cup Series Championship in 2020. Kevin Harvick led as the favorite for most of the 2020 season, and is the opening favorite at +500 to win in 2021.
Odds for Past Cup Champions
Last year’s winner Chase Elliott, opens at +700 odds to repeat. Out of the past champions, Ford’s Kevin Harvick has the best odds.
Drivers with the Most Championships
What do Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt, and Jimmie Johnson have in common? In addition to being NASCAR royalty, all three drivers have also won seven Cup championships. Johnson is the only driver to ever win five consecutive titles.
2021 NASCAR Schedule and Winners
|Daytona 500||February 14, 2021||Michael McDowell|
|O’Reilly Auto Parts 253 at Daytona||February 21, 2021||Christopher Bell|
|Dixie Vodka 400||February 28, 2021||William Byron|
|Pennzoil 400||March 7, 2021||Kyle Larson|
|Instacart 500||March 14, 2021||Martin Truex Jr.|
|Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500||March 21, 2021||Ryan Blaney|
|Food City Dirt Race||March 29, 2021||Joey Logano|
|Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500||April 10, 2021||Martin Truex Jr.|
|Toyota Owners 400||April 18, 2021||Alex Bowman|
|Geico 500||April 25, 2021||Brad Keselowski|
|Buschy McBusch Race 400||May 2, 2021||Kyle Busch|
|Goodyear 400||May 9, 2021||Martin Truex Jr.|
|Drydene 400||May 16, 2021||Alex Bowman|
|EchoPark Texas Grand Prix||May 23, 2021||Chase Elliott|
|Coca-Cola 600||May 30, 2021||Kyle Larson|
|Toyota/Save Mart 350||June 6, 2021||Kyle Larson|
|NASCAR All-Star Open/Race||June 13th, 2021||Kyle Larson|
|Ally 400||July 20th, 2021||Kyle Larson|
|Pocono Organics CBD 325||June 26th, 2021||Alex Bowman|
|Explore the Pocono Mountains 350||June 27th, 2021||Kyle Busch|
|Jockey Made in America 250||July 4th, 2021||Chase Elliott|
|Quaker State 400||July 11th, 2021||Kurt Busch|
|Foxwoods Resort Casino 301||July 18th, 2021||Aric Almirola|
|Go Bowling at The Glen||August 8th, 2021||Kyle Larson|
|Verizon 200 at the Brickyard||August 15th, 2021||AJ Allmendinger|
|FireKeepers Casino 400||August 22nd, 2021||Ryan Blaney|
|Coke Zero Sugar 400||August 28th, 2021||Ryan Blaney|
|Cook Out Southern 500||September 5th, 2021||Denny Hamlin|
|Federated Auto Parts 400||September 11th, 2021||Martin Truex Jr.|
|Bass Prop Shops Night Race||September 18th, 2021||Kyle Larson|
|South Point 400||September 26th, 2021||Denny Hamlin|
|YellaWood 500||October 3rd, 2021||Bubba Wallace|
|Bank of America Roval 400||October 10th, 2021||Kyle Larson|
|Autotrader EchoPark Automotive 500||October 17th, 2021||Kyle Larson|
|Hollywood Casino 400||October 24th, 2021||N/A|
|Xfinity 500||October 31st, 2021||N/A|
|NASCAR Cup Series Championship||November 7th, 2021||N/A|