2023 NASCAR Cup Series Odds Tracker
- We’re tracking the 2023 NASCAR Cup Series odds for all top drivers
- At +575, Chase Elliott is the early favorite to capture his second NASCAR Cup Series Championship
- Opening odds for Joey Logano, the 2022 series champion, opened at +950
We’re tracking the championship odds for all drivers for the 2023 NASCAR Cup Series since they became available. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of our most trusted sportsbooks. The opening favorite to win the 2023 NASCAR Cup is Chase Elliott.
NASCAR Cup Series Odds
2023 NASCAR Cup Odds
|Driver||Odds at Caesars Sportsbook|
|Martin Truex Jr||+1200|
Odds as of May 15th at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- [May 8]: The only major changes following Sunday’s AdventHealth 400 was Denny Hamlin moving to +800 after picking up his first win of the season and Kyle Busch dropping to +1100 with a 35th place finish.
- [May 2]: Martin Truex Jr. picked up his first win of the season at the rain-delayed Würth 400 and saw his cup odds immediately shorten from +1900 to +1200.
- [Apr 25]: Despite picking up his second win of the season at the GEICO 500, Kyle Busch actually saw his average cup odds grow longer, moving from +850 to +875.
- [Apr 17]: After finishing 10th in his first race in six weeks, Chase Elliott instantly saw his average cup odds shoot from +1150 to +775, despite currently sitting in 31st in the standings.
- [Apr 10]: One of the biggest surprises so far this season is 2012 NASCAR champion Brad Keselowski, who’s average cup odds have moved from +6500 to +3500. His 216 points after eight races has him sitting in ninth in the current cup series standings.
- [Apr 3]: Christopher Bell’s NASCAR Cup odds have dropped below +1000 for the first time this season following his fourth Top 5 finish of the season on Sunday.
- [Mar 27]: After winning yesterday’s EchoPark Grand Prix, Tyler Reddick’s cup odds shortened from +2000 to +1500, while current points leader Ross Chastain remains at +1200 following a fourth-place finish.
- [Mar 20]: Joey Logano’s win in Atlanta has shot him to the top of the series standings and has shortened his average cup odds to +825.
- [Mar 13]: That’s now two wins in two weeks for William Byron, who’s seen his cup odds shorten from +1500 at the end of February to +800.
- [Feb 28]: A win at the Pala Casino 400 has shortened Kyle Busch’s cup odds from +1000 to +650. Christopher Bell, who had the pole this week in Fontana, dropped from +800 to +1000 after crashing out in 32nd place.
- [Feb 22]: It stands to reason that your NASCAR Cup odds will improve when you win the first race of the season. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. was getting only +3300 to win the Daytona 500, but after capturing the checkered flag his average championship odds have shortened drastically, from +35000 to +4000.
- [Jan 24]: With less than two weeks before the Busch Light Clash at The Coliseum to open the season, some books are giving favorites Chase Elliott and Kyle Larson equal odds to win the cup, though Elliott’s odds are still averaging as slightly ahead.
- [Dec 5]: Chase Elliott has opened as the 2023 NASCAR Cup favorite, with odds currently averaging at +575. Close behind him are Kyle Larson (+600), Denny Hamlin (+900), Ryan Blaney (+925), and the 2022 series champion, Joey Logano (+950).
Past NASCAR Cup Series Champions
|2017||Martin Truex Jr.|
Joey Logano won his second NASCAR Cup Series Championship in 2022. Despite beginning 2022 with odds to win at +1200, Logano kept himself in contention throughout the series, before winning the Championship Race at the Phoenix Raceway. Logano started his winning season with opening odds identical to those of the 2021 winner, Kyle Larson.
$1,000 BACKBET NOW
Odds for Past Cup Champions
Last year’s winner, Joey Logano, opens at +950 odds to repeat. The 2020 NASCAR Cup winner, Chase Elliott, opens at +575 to win this year.
Drivers with the Most Championships
What do Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt, and Jimmie Johnson have in common? In addition to being NASCAR royalty, all three drivers have also won seven Cup championships. Johnson is the only driver to ever win five consecutive titles.
- DRAFTKINGS SPORTSBOOK
GET $1,050 IN BONUSES!
- CAESARS SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET ON CAESARS UP TO $1,250 + 1,000 TIER CREDITS AND 1,000 REWARD CREDITS®
- FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK
NO SWEAT FIRST BET UP TO $1,000!
- BETMGM SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET OFFER: UP TO $1,000 PAID BACK
2023 NASCAR Schedule and Winners
|Busch Light Clash at The Coliseum||February 5, 2023||Martin Truex Jr.|
|Daytona 500||February 19, 2023||Ricky Stenhouse Jr.|
|Pala Casino 400||February 26, 2023||Kyle Busch|
|Pennzoil 400||March 5, 2023||William Byron|
|United Rentals Work United 500||March 12, 2023||William Byron|
|Ambetter Health 400||March 19, 2023||Joey Logano|
|EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix||March 26, 2023||Tyler Reddick|
|Toyota Owners 400||April 2, 2023||Kyle Larson|
|Food City Dirt Race||April 9, 2023||Christopher Bell|
|NOCO 400||April 16, 2023||Kyle Larson|
|GEICO 500||April 23, 2023||Kyle Busch|
|Würth 400||May 1, 2023||Martin Truex Jr.|
|AdventHealth 400||May 7, 2023||Denny Hamlin|
|Goodyear 400||May 14, 2023||William Byron|
|NASCAR All-Star Race||May 21, 2023||Kyle Larson|
|Coca-Cola 600||May 29, 2023||–|
|Enjoy Illinois 300||June 4, 2023||–|
|Toyota/Save Mart 350||June 11, 2023||–|
|Ally 400||June 25, 2023||–|
|NASCAR Cup Series Race at Chicago||July 2, 2023||–|
|Quaker State 400||July 9, 2023||–|
|Crayon 301||July 16, 2023||–|
|Pocono 400||July 23, 2023||–|
|Federated Auto Parts 400||July 30, 2023||–|
|FireKeepers Casino 400||August 6, 2023||–|
|Verizon 200 at The Brickyard||August 13, 2023||–|
|Go Bowling at The Glen||August 20, 2023||–|
|Coke Zero Sugar 400||August 26, 2023||–|
|Cook Out Southern 500||September 3, 2023||–|
|Hollywood Casino 400||September 10, 2023||–|
|Bass Pro Shops Night Race||September 16, 2023||–|
|AutoTrader EchoPark Automotive 500||September 24, 2023||–|
|YellaWood 500||October 1, 2023||–|
|Bank of America Roval 400||October 8, 2023||–|
|South Point 400||October 15, 2023||–|
|Dixie Vodka 400||October 22, 2023||–|
|Xfinity 500||October 29, 2023||–|
|NASCAR Cup Series Championship||November 5, 2023||–|