2024 Bundesliga Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2024 Bundesliga odds for all 18 teams
- Bayern Munich are favored to win once again in the 2023/24 season
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the year
We are tracking the odds for each of the 18 teams participating in the 2023/24 Bundesliga season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current 2024 Bundesliga Odds & Favorites
Odds to Win Bundesliga
Odds as of November 8th at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bayern have an implied probability of 80.00% to win the title again with odds of -400. Leverkusen are off the a flying start and have the next shortest odds at +650.
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [Oct 10] Strong starts from Stuttgart and Leverkusen have seen their odds shorten from +80000 to +10000 and +4000 t0 +650 respectively
- (Aug 15] Adding Harry Kane to their already impressive squad, has seen Bayern Munich’s odds shorten even further to -450
- [July 12] Bayern Munich have opened up as heavy -330 favorites to win the title again with only Dortmund at +450 and Leipzig +1000 given any shot of challenging in the Bundesliga odds
Another year in Germany and another year where Bayern Munich came out on top. This time, it took up until the final matchday and it took an unlikely draw by Dortmund, but it all still ended up the same way with Bayern Munich claiming their 33rd title.
Despite being tied with 71 points alongside Dortmund, Bayern’s superior goal difference (+54 to +39) gave them the edge. Had Bayern dropped points or had Dortmund won it would’ve been BvB lifting their first title since 2012.
Recent Bundesliga Trophy Winners
It’s now 11 straight titles for Bayern Munich, while they’ve also finished runners up in the league a record ten times.
Most Bundesliga Titles
After Bayern Munich’s incredible 33 titles, it is FC Nürnberg, with nine titles, who are the next most-winningest team in Bundesliga history. The west German team finished last in the league in 2019 and is currently playing in the 2.Bundesliga.
This year SV Darmstadt 98 and FC Heidenheim join the league after being promoted from the 2.Bundesliga. Meanwhile, Schalke and Hertha Berlin suffered relegation from the top flight.