2023 Bundesliga Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2023 Bundesliga odds for all 18 teams
- Bayern Munich are favored to win once again in the 2022/23 season
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the year
We are tracking the odds for each of the 18 teams participating in the 2022/23 Bundesliga season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current 2023 Bundesliga Odds & Favorites
Latest 2023 Bundesliga Winner Odds
Odds as of Sept 21
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [9/21/22] Freiburg and Union Berlin have gotten off to an incredible start to the campaign and now have odds of +5000, the co-fourth-best to win the Bundesliga
- [8/3/22] With the kick-off of the 2022/23 Bundesliga season just two days away, Bayern are -700 favorites for the title, followed by RBP and BVB at +1000 odds
- [5/31/22] The early favorites, to win an 11th straight Bundesliga title are Bayern Munich at -500 odds
Bayern Munich has now won the Bundesliga title for an incredible ten straight years. Last season Bayern finished with a record of 24-5-5 and 77 points. They scored 97 goals and conceded just 37 times. Borussia Dortmund, at 22-3-9, finished second with 69 points and Leverkusen were third at 19-7-8, 64 points. RB Leipzig rounded up the top four Champions League places with 58 points.
With a title win in 2012, Borussia Dortmund are the only other team to win a Bundesliga title in the past 11 years.
Recent Bundesliga Trophy Winners
Prior to this past decade, a couple of other teams managed to lift the trophy when VfL Wolfsburg did so in 2009 and VfB Stuttgart won in 2007.
Bayern Munich won their first trophy in 1969 and currently have 32 titles to their name, while finishing runners-up, also a record ten times.
RB Leipzig were winners of the DFB-Pokal in 2022. They won on penalties over Freiburg in the German Cup Final.
Most Bundesliga Titles
After Bayern Munich’s incredible 32 titles, it is FC Nürnberg, with nine titles, who are the next most-winningest team in Bundesliga history. The west German team finished last in the league in 2019 and is currently playing in the 2.Bundesliga. Dortmund have lifted the domestic trophy on eight occasions overall while finishing second another eight times.
Re-joining the Bundesliga after a short one-year absence, are both Schalke and Werder Bremen.
Schalke was first in the 2.Bundesliga last season with 65 points, while Werder Bremen was second with 63 points. When they were last in the Bundesliga in 2021, Schalke finished 18th, and Werder 17th. Both will be hoping to improve upon those finishes and stay up this time around.
Hertha Berlin narrowly held onto their position in the top-flight league after defeating Hamburger in the relegation playoffs. Meanwhile, Arminia Bielefeld (28 points) and Greuther Furth (18 points) were both relegated to the 2.Bundesliga.