2022 Bundesliga Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2022 Bundesliga odds for all 18 teams
- Can Bayern with a tenth-straight title? Oddsmakers think so, as they’ve opened the offseason as huge chalk to repeat as champions
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2021/22 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 18 teams participating in the 2021/22 Bundesliga season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.Advertising Disclosure
Current 2022 Bundesliga Odds & Favorites
Latest 2022 Bundesliga Winner Odds
Odds as of Oct 5
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [10/5/21] After a strong 5-1-1 start, Bayer Leverkusen is tied with Bayern Munich on 16 points. Their odds have shortened from +4500 to +1900
- [9/15/21] A strong start to the campaign has seen Leverkusen’s odds shorten from +8300 to +4500. While Wolfsburg is now listed at +3650, compared to +9000 in the summer
- [6/2/21] Bayern Munich are heavy -500 favorites in the opening 2022 Bundesliga odds
Bayern Munich has now won the Bundesliga title for an incredible nine straight years. Last season Bayern finished with a 24-6-4 record and 78 points, 13 points clear of second-place RB Leipzig.
With a title win in 2012, Borussia Dortmund are the only other team to win a Bundesliga title this past decade. They finished the 2021 season in third with 64 points.
🏆 2021 pic.twitter.com/tr6XpTXgT3
— 433 (@433) May 8, 2021
Recent Bundesliga Trophy Winners
Prior to this past decade, a couple of other teams managed to lift the trophy when VfL Wolfsburg did so in 2009 and VfB Stuttgart won in 2007.
Bayern Munich won their first trophy in 1969 and currently have 31 titles to their name, while finishing runners-up, also a record ten times.
The German Cup Final was won by Dortmund in 2021, a 4-1 win over RB Leipzig.
Bundesliga Player of the Year
DFB-Pokal Winner#UCL Champions League Top Scorer
Erling Braut Haaland (20-year-old) – Borussia Dortmund pic.twitter.com/EpYppcop3Q
— footballisme (@footballisme) June 1, 2021
Most Bundesliga Titles
After Bayern Munich’s incredible 31 titles, it is FC Nürnberg, with nine titles, who are the next most-winningest team in Bundesliga history. The west German team finished last in the league in 2019 and is currently playing in the 2.Bundesliga. Dortmund have lifted the domestic trophy on eight occasions overall while finishing second another eight times.
In the 2021/22 season, Bochum and Greuther Furth (1st and 2nd in the 2.Bundesliga) have earned promotion to the Bundesliga, while Werder Bremen and Schalke were relegated from the top-flight league.
All 41 of Robert Lewandowski's record breaking goals 🤯
— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) May 24, 2021
Last season also saw Polish superstar Robert Lewandowski continue his impressive goalscoring career, finishing with 41 league goals, 13 more than the second-leading marksman in the league, Frankfurt’s Andre Silva with 28.
Lewandowski’s 41 goals sets a new all-time record for goals in a Bundesliga season, breaking Gerd Müller’s old record of 40, which had stood up for the past 49 years.