2021 Bundesliga Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2021 Bundesliga odds for all 18 teams
- Can Bayern with a ninth-straight title? Oddsmakers think so, as they entered the season as favorites and remain the heavy chalk still in February
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2020/21 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 18 teams participating in the 2020/21 Bundesliga season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current 2021 Bundesliga Odds & Favorites
Latest 2021 Bundesliga Winner Odds
Odds from Feb 16
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [2/16/21] Now tied in third in the Bundesliga, Wolfsburg’s odds have shortened from +25000 to +12667
- [1/21/21] Dortmund’s odds are plummeting from +1067 to +2567, while Bayern is now a bigger favorite, shortening from -738 to -1217
- [12/14/20] Bayer Leverkusen have taken over first place in the table and their odds have shortened from +4000 to +2000
- [12/3/20] They’re still massive favorites but Bayern’s odds have adjusted slightly from -1538 last month to -900 now
- [11/6/20] Bayern Munich once again defeated Dortmund this weekend and have a two-point lead over RB Leipzig in the table. Their odds are now an average of -1538, shortened from -812 last month
- [10/19/20] A month in and little has changed in the odd so far, though Bayern’s odds have shortened from an average of -657 to -812. Gladbach has also seen their odds drops from +5533 to +9333
- [9/15/20] Since odds opened two months ago, they have only shortened on the favorite Bayern (-600 to -657) and lengthened on the second-favorite Dortmund (+450 to +617)
- [7/13/20] The title-holders Bayern Munich are huge -600 favorites to win once again
Bayern Munich have now won the Bundesliga title for an incredible eight-straight years. Runners-up Borussia Dortmund are the only other team to win a title this past decade, but it was way back in 2011 and 2012.
Bayern Munich celebrate their eighth consecutive Bundesliga title. 🏆 pic.twitter.com/9ZYUagjApO
— Squawka News (@SquawkaNews) June 27, 2020
Recent Bundesliga Trophy Winners
Prior to this past decade, a couple of other teams managed to lift the trophy when VfL Wolfsburg did so in 2009 and VfB Stuttgart won in 2007.
Bayern Munich won their first trophy in 1969 and currently have 30 titles to their name, while finishing runners-up, also a record ten times.
After Bayern Munich defeated Bayer Leverkusen in Cup final, they also claimed their 20th domestic double and 20th DFB-Pokal title.
Bayern Munich beat Bayer Leverkusen in 4-2 to win their 20th DFB Pokal Title as well as domestic double in 2020 pic.twitter.com/zRTo9NfW2C
— kolkatafootball.com (@Kol_Football) July 4, 2020
Most Bundesliga Titles
After Bayern Munich’s incredible 30 titles, it is FC Nürnberg, with nine titles, who are the next most-winningest team in Bundesliga history. The west German team finished last in the league in 2019 and is currently playing in the 2. Bundesliga. Dortmund have lifted the domestic trophy on eight occasions overall while finishing second another eight times.
In the 2020/21 season, Arminia Bielefeld and Stuttgart have earned promotion to the Bundesliga from the 2. Bundesliga, while Fortuna Dusseldorf and Paderborn were relegated from the top-flight league.
2013/14: 20 goals
2015/16: 30 goals
2017/18: 29 goals
2018/19: 22 goals
2019/20: 34 goals
Robert Lewandowski is the Bundesliga's top scorer for the fifth time 🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇 pic.twitter.com/OwEeeqpNrv
— FOX Soccer (@FOXSoccer) June 27, 2020
Last season also saw Polish superstar Robert Lewandowski once again finish on top of the league’s scoring charts. His 34 goals were six above (34-28) RB Leipzig’s Timo Werner and a whopping 17 goals above the third-best finisher, Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho with 17.
Archived Bundesliga Trackers: 2020