2021 CONMEBOL Copa América Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2021 Copa América odds for all 10 teams
- Brazil and Argentina are the clear favorites to win 2021’s rescheduled tournament
- Track each team’s odds movement leading up to and during the tournament
We are tracking the odds for each of the 10 nations participating in next summer’s 2021 Copa América tournament taking place in Brazil after it was moved from Colombia and Argentina due to coronavirus concerns. Due to the coronavirus outbreak the competition has been moved from 2020 to 2021. It will now take place from June 13 – July 10, 2021.
The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the tournament.
|Promo: Up to $1,050 Free!||bet now|
|Promo: $1,000 Risk-Free Bet||bet now|
|Promo: $600 Risk-Free Bet||bet now|
CONMEBOL Copa América Top Contenders
The tournament features 10 South American nations who battled to qualify for the tournament.
Here are some more notes on the movement from the major contenders for Copa América 2019:
- [7/7/21] It’s the final everyone was hoping for when Brazil, the -167 favorites play Argentina on Saturday, July 10
- [7/4/21] Due to the crossover format in the knockout round, three Group B teams have advanced to the semis, while only one has from Group A (Argentina)
- [6/29/21] With the group stage complete, it’s Brazil -143 and Argentina +250 as the top favorites
- [6/28/21] At 3-1-0 in the group stage Brazil’s odds have shortened from +108 to -156. Odds are worsening though on a team like Colombia who are just 1-1-2 from +675 to +1650
- [6/11/21] Brazil are now the hosts and have odds of +105 entering the tournament
- [3/25/21] Little movement over the past year, though Chile have seen their odds come in from +1350 to +1150
- [3/20/20] With the tournament being moved to the summer of 2021 this week due to the coronavirus, not much has changed in the odds, with Argentina still favored and Uruguay only slightly shorter since January from +833 to +800
- [12/13/19] Co-hosts Argentina have opened as favorites at average off odds of +188, with defending champions Brazil a close second at +225
2021 Copa América Odds
Odds as of July 7 at DraftKings
Odds By Group
The participating nations will be split into two groups. Group A, consists of Argentina, Bolivia, Uruguay, Chile and Paraguay. While Group B includes Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, Ecuador and Peru.
With five nations in each group, four will advance from each after group stage matches. Thus, eliminating two teams and advancing the final eight nations to a quarterfinal, followed by the semis and final.
Recent CONMEBOL Copa América Winners
The CONMEMOL tournament typically takes place every four years with Chile winning on home soil in 2015 and Brazil winning in 2019.
2016 also featured a special extra edition of the tournament which was in its 100th year. The Copa América Centenario included an expanded field of 16 teams instead of 12, with six nations getting the invite from CONCACAF.
Most Copa América Titles
|Country||Number of Titles|
Chile won back-to-back titles by winning in 2015 and winning the Copa América Centenario version of the tournament by defeating Argentina in penalties in 2016. And while Brazil won their ninth championship in 2019, neither of these nations hold the record for most Copa America titles. That honor goes to Uruguay (15) and Argentina (14) who have historically dominated the tournament.
However, La Albiceleste are mired in a drought, having not won the title since 1993 despite having arguably one the greatest players of all-time on their roster in Lionel Messi.
Archived Copa América Odds: 2019