2019 English Premier League Odds Tracker
- Manchester City won the EPL last season and are looking to repeat. Track their odds of lifting the trophy in back-to-back years
- Follow the odds for other top English clubs, including the Top 4 and Top 6 contending for Champions League
- Track which teams have the worst odds to win the title and could be facing relegation
The EPL season has kicked off on August 10th, 2018 and the defending champions Manchester City are looking to keep their crown. After a historic season that saw the Cityzens hit the century mark in points and finish 29 points above second place Manchester United, it’s no wonder they opened up as favorites to repeat.
The graph below is generated by calculating the average odds from several of our most trusted sportsbooks.
Man City opened with average odds of -180 to win the title. Winning in back-to-back seasons would be a feat not accomplished since United won three years in a row from 2006-07 to 2008-09.
2019 EPL Odds at Bovada
|Team||Odds to Win 2019 Premier League Outright at Bovada|
*Odds taken on 02/28/19
- Feb. 4, 2019: After back-to back draws, Liverpool’s lead over Manchester City atop the Premier League standings has been reduced to just three points.
- Dec. 2, 2018: Can anyone catch Man City and Liverpool? Chelsea have the third best odds to win the EPL, but have seen them lengthen considerably from +1100 on October 30th to +3700 now.
- Sept. 25, 2018: Six games into the 2018-19 EPL season and odds have tightened up between the top two contenders Manchester City and Liverpool.
- Aug. 14, 2018: Liverpool’s 4-0 win over West Ham saw their odds shorten to an average of +320.
- June 5, 2018: While Wolverhampton’s +25000 long odds may seem like a stretch, consider that they are actually on average the eighth-favored team to lift the trophy.
Clubs with the Most League Titles
No club has had more success in the EPL than Manchester United, which has won 13 Premier League titles since 1992. The Red Devils have also won 20 League titles, 12 FA Cups, and 5 League Cups since their formation in 1878.
Past Premier League Champions
Manchester United won four of the first five Premier League titles, beginning in 1993. Their last championship came in 2013.
Premier League Relegation Candidates
- Aug. 15, 2018: Of the longest shots to win the title, only Huddersfield saw their odds stretch to an average of +110000 after the hammering they took at home to Chelsea in Week 1.
- June 5, 2018: Just as there is a clear favorite to win the title, there is also a clear favorite to not win the title. The owners of that distinction are the newly promoted Cardiff City at average odds of +150000.