2023 Serie A Odds Tracker
- Napoli are the 2022-23 Serie A Champions
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2022/23 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 20 teams participating in the 2022/23 Serie A season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current 2023 Serie A Odds & Favorites
Odds to Win Serie A
Odds as of April 19 at DraftKings Sportsbook
Il sogno ora è realtà: Napoli torna Campione! #Napul3
💙 #ForzaNapoliSempre #TuttoPerLei pic.twitter.com/HW32sfZecy
— Official SSC Napoli (@sscnapoli) May 4, 2023
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [May 4] Following their 1-1 draw with Udinese, Napoli have clinched their first Serie A title in 33 years, with five matches still to play in the Serie A season.
- [Apr 19] After dropping points in draws against Empoli and Bologna, AC Milan have fallen to fourth in Serie A and have seen their title odds lengthen from +8000 to +25000.
- [Apr 12] Despite some recent hiccups in home losses to Lazio and Milan, Napoli are still getting -20000 to win their first Serie A title since 1990.
- [Mar 21] Holding a nineteen-point lead with only eleven games remaining, Napoli all but have their hands on the Serie A trophy, to a point where some sportsbooks are no longer offering odds for the Partenopei to win the title.
- [Feb 28] After winning 7 of 8 matches since the start of the year, Napoli’s odds to win Serie A have shot up to -5000.
- [Dec 21] Coming out of the World Cup break, it’s Napoli at -265 odds who look like one of the top clubs in Europe, who lead the Serie A odds
- [Sep 28] Entering Week 8 coming out of the international break, it’s AC Milan (+250), Napoli (+275) and Inter Milan (+300) all with nearly equal odds for the Scudetto
- [Aug 8] Just prior to the season kick-off, both Inter Milan and Juventus are neck-and-neck as favorites for the Scudetto
- [Jun 7] The opening odds for the 2022/23 Serie A Scudetto are nearly identical for Inter Milan and Juventus. Depending on which sportsbook you’re looking at, either could be slightly favored at just under +200 odds. Overall, the average odds for each is somewhere in the +190 range to start the offseason
Your First Bet is on Caesars, Up to $1,250! Plus Get 1,000 Tier Credits & 1,000 Reward Credits
ON CAESARSCLAIM OFFER
After a nine-year run of Juve supremacy, Inter Milan has snapped the Old Lady’s streak of titles by winning the 2021 Scudetto. In 2022, the title stayed in Milan, but this time it was AC Milan which finished on top of the table.
Recent Serie A Title Winners
AC Milan was first with 86 points and a 26-8-4 record, just barely edging out Inter who finished with 84 points.
Inter was five points ahead of third-place Napoli (79). Juventus rounded out the top four with 70 points.
RedBird Capital have signed an agreement with ‘Elliott Management’ to take over at AC Milan. 🔴⚫️
What a way to sign off, A SCUDETTO WON 🏆 #ACM pic.twitter.com/NFpmntYfye
— António Mango (@AntonioMango4) June 1, 2022
Most Serie A Titles
For AC Mian, it is their 19th title win, however, their first since 2011. With now 19 Scudettos, they are level with rivals Inter Milan for the second-most wins in Serie A history. Juventus holds a commanding lead with 36 wins all time.
Archived Serie A Odds: 2021/22, 2020/21, 2019/20
- DRAFTKINGS SPORTSBOOK
GET $1,050 IN BONUSES!
- CAESARS SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET ON CAESARS UP TO $1,250 + 1,000 TIER CREDITS AND 1,000 REWARD CREDITS®
- FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK
NO SWEAT FIRST BET UP TO $1,000!
- BETMGM SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET OFFER: UP TO $1,000 PAID BACK