2020 Serie A Championship Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2020 Serie A odds for all 20 teams
- Isolate each team or compare them to others trending in the same direction
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2019/20 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 20 teams participating in the 2019/20 Serie A season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
2020 Serie A Championship Top Contenders
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [7/15/20] Juve are still large favorites at -5000 to win the title but Atalanta and Lazio have a small shot at making up ground with odds of 25-1
- [7/6/20] Juventus have opened up a seven-point lead over second-place Lazio after Lazio fell 3-0 to AC Milan this weekend without Immobile and Caicedo in the lineup
- [6/25/20] After Juventus defeated Bologna and Lazio fell to Atalanta, Juve are now huge favorites to win the Scudetto with odds as short as -700 and a four-point lead in the title race
- [6/17/20] Serie A returns on June 20 with Juventus holding a one-point lead over Lazio. Juve are strong -250 favorites to win the title while Lazio are +250
- [2/10/20] Inter Milan have pulled into a tie for first place with Juve and now have average odds of +207
- [1/28/20] Just three points back of leaders Juventus, Inter Milan made a big move by signing Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen. Inter have average odds of +340.
- [1/2/20] Lazio continue to impress and are now average odds of +1325 and as short as +1200
- [12/9/19] While Lazio were 50-1 odds to win the title just last month, after an impressive 3-1 win over Juventus this weekend, they’ve now shortened all the way to 21-1
- [11/11/19] Napoli continue to struggle and after a 0-0 draw with Genoa are now 20-1 to win the scudetto
- [10/2/19] After a perfect 6-0-0 start that sees them first in the table and two points above Juventus, Inter Milan’s odds have shortened from +520 to +270
- [8/6/19] Fourth favorite AC Milan have seen their odds drop from +1800 to +2400
- [6/18/19] Juve’s average championship odds have adjusted to -190
- [6/6/19] Champions Juventus have opened as -250 favorites to win the Serie A title once again in 2019/20. At +650 and +700, Inter Milan and Napoli are second and third respectively as favorites to upset Juve
2020 Serie A Championship Odds
Odds taken July 15
Juventus have now won Italy’s top-flight league an incredible eight times in a row.
The last time another team was able to win the Serie A title was back in 2011 when AC Milan was victorious. Inter Milan were champs in 2010.
Recent Serie A Title Winners
The Italian giants will be welcoming a new coach for the 2019/20 season with the appointment of ex-Chelsea bench boss Maurizio Sarri.
Maurizio Sarri's fairytale career
1990-2005: Serie D
2005-2010: Bouncing around Serie B
2010-2012: Serie C
2019-: Becomes the manager of the most decorated Italian club in history, Juventus Football Club S.p.A pic.twitter.com/kraEAdCygf
— JuveThoughts (Francesco) (@JuveThoughts) June 16, 2019
Juventus finished 11 points clear of second place Napoli last season.
Sampdoria’s Fabio Quagliarella was the league’s top scorer with 26 goals, followed by Atalanta’s Duvan Zapata with 23 and AC Milan’s Krzysztof Piatek with 22.