2021 Serie A Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2021 Serie A odds for all 20 teams
- Juventus are favorites over Inter Milan to win the Scudetto
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2020/21 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 20 teams participating in the 2020/21 Serie A season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Opening 2021 Serie A Odds & Favorites
Latest 2021 Serie A Winner Odds
Odds taken Oct 6
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [10/6/20] After a perfect 3-0-0 start, Atlanta is now +350 odds to win the Serie A title
- [9/15/20] Inter Milan have seen a big adjustment since odds opened from +467 to +182
- [8/26/20] Juventus have opened as odd-on favorites at an average of -122 for their tenth-straight Serie A title
Juventus have now won Italy’s top-flight league an incredible nine times in a row.
The last time another team was able to win the Serie A title was back in 2011 when AC Milan was victorious. Inter Milan were champs in 2010.
Recent Serie A Title Winners
Juventus finished atop the table by the slimmest of margins in 2020, edging out Inter Milan by one point (83-82) and finishing five points ahead of both Atalanta and Lazio who each had 78 points.
July 26: Sarri wins Juventus their 9th consecutive Serie A title 🏆
August 8: Sarri sacked after Juventus are knocked out of the UCL ❌
Life comes at you fast. pic.twitter.com/FtAnmcz9gR
— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) August 8, 2020
Most Serie A Titles
The goalscoring race also came down to the wire last season with Lazio’s Ciro Immobile winning the Capocannoniere award with 36 goals, ahead of Juve’s Cristiano Ronaldo who had 31.
IMMOBILE COMMITS TO LAZIO FOR LIFE 🦅♾
In an interview with CorSport, Ciro Immobile revealed his plans to stay at Lazio for the rest of his career, how it felt to finish above Ronaldo & what really happened to Lazio's season when lockdown hit 👇 pic.twitter.com/gGh799EQfb
— Italian Football TV (@IFTVofficial) August 11, 2020
Archived Serie A Odds: 2019/20