2021 Serie A Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2021 Serie A odds for all 20 teams
- Inter Milan’s odds have continued to shorten making them favorites over AC Milan and Juventus
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2020/21 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 20 teams participating in the 2020/21 Serie A season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current 2021 Serie A Odds & Favorites
Latest 2021 Serie A Winner Odds
|Team||Odds at DraftKings|
Odds taken Mar 25
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [3/1/21] In just two week’s Inter’s odds have shortened from -155 to -500 as they sit four points clear at the top of the table
- [2/16/21] After taking over the lead in the table with a Round 22 win and AC Milan loss, Inter Milan are odds-on at -163
- [1/19/21] Atalanta’s odds have shortened from +1567 to +1300, while Roma’s have sunk from +2000 to +2600
- [12/29/20] Odds continue to shorten on Inter Milan in the title race from +212 to +131
- [12/7/20] Over the past month, odds have worsened on Juventus from +173 to +233, while Inter Milan is now listed as a small favorite for the title at many books, shortening from +292 to +212
- [11/9/20] Over the last month odds have continued to shorten on Napoli (+1400 to +517) and AC Milan (+1133 to +583)
- [10/6/20] After a perfect 3-0-0 start, Atlanta is now +350 odds to win the Serie A title
- [9/15/20] Inter Milan have seen a big adjustment since odds opened from +467 to +182
- [8/26/20] Juventus have opened as odd-on favorites at an average of -122 for their tenth-straight Serie A title
Juventus have now won Italy’s top-flight league an incredible nine times in a row.
The last time another team was able to win the Serie A title was back in 2011 when AC Milan was victorious. Inter Milan were champs in 2010.
Recent Serie A Title Winners
Juventus finished atop the table by the slimmest of margins in 2020, edging out Inter Milan by one point (83-82) and finishing five points ahead of both Atalanta and Lazio who each had 78 points.
🔵 Inter's goalscorers as they retained top spot in Serie A with a 3-0 win over Genoa
👹 All part of the 2018/19 Manchester United team that finished sixth… pic.twitter.com/NOUGZmLPBb
— WhoScored.com (@WhoScored) March 1, 2021
Most Serie A Titles
The goalscoring race also came down to the wire last season with Lazio’s Ciro Immobile winning the Capocannoniere award with 36 goals, ahead of Juve’s Cristiano Ronaldo who had 31.
IMMOBILE COMMITS TO LAZIO FOR LIFE 🦅♾
In an interview with CorSport, Ciro Immobile revealed his plans to stay at Lazio for the rest of his career, how it felt to finish above Ronaldo & what really happened to Lazio's season when lockdown hit 👇 pic.twitter.com/gGh799EQfb
— Italian Football TV (@IFTVofficial) August 11, 2020
Archived Serie A Odds: 2019/20