2023 Serie A Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2023 Serie A odds for all 20 teams
- Napoli are Serie A odds favorite
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2022/23 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 20 teams participating in the 2022/23 Serie A season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current 2023 Serie A Odds & Favorites
Odds to Win Serie A
Odds as of Dec 21 at DraftKings Sportsbook
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [12/21/22] Coming out of the World Cup break, it’s Napoli at -265 odds who look like one of the top clubs in Europe, who lead the Serie A odds
- [9/28/22] Entering Week 8 coming out of the international break, it’s AC Milan (+250), Napoli (+275) and Inter Milan (+300) all with nearly equal odds for the Scudetto
- [8/8/22] Just prior to the season kick-off, both Inter Milan and Juventus are neck-and-neck as favorites for the Scudetto
- [6/7/22] The opening odds for the 2022/23 Serie A Scudetto are nearly identical for Inter Milan and Juventus. Depending on which sportsbook you’re looking at, either could be slightly favored at just under +200 odds. Overall, the average odds for each is somewhere in the +190 range to start the offseason
After a nine-year run of Juve supremacy, Inter Milan has snapped the Old Lady’s streak of titles by winning the 2021 Scudetto. In 2022, the title stayed in Milan, but this time it was AC Milan which finished on top of the table.
Recent Serie A Title Winners
AC Milan was first with 86 points and a 26-8-4 record, just barely edging out Inter who finished with 84 points.
Inter was five points ahead of third-place Napoli (79). Juventus rounded out the top four with 70 points.
RedBird Capital have signed an agreement with ‘Elliott Management’ to take over at AC Milan. 🔴⚫️
— António Mango (@AntonioMango4) June 1, 2022
Most Serie A Titles
For AC Mian, it is their 19th title win, however, their first since 2011. With now 19 Scudettos, they are level with rivals Inter Milan for the second-most wins in Serie A history. Juventus holds a commanding lead with 36 wins all time.