2022 Serie A Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2022 Serie A odds for all 20 teams
- Inter Milan are the reigning Serie A champions
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2021/22 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 20 teams participating in the 2021/22 Serie A season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current 2022 Serie A Odds & Favorites
Latest 2022 Serie A Winner Odds
Odds as of Oct 5
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [10/5/21] After a 3-2-2 start to the season, Juve’s odds have worsened from +110 to +375. Meanwhile, Napoli leads the table at 7-0-0 and their odds have shortened from +1000 to +275
- [8/27/21] After losing Ronaldo to Man U, Juventus’ odds are now +110
- [8/17/21] After losing Romelu Lukaku to Chelsea, Inter’s odds have slipped from an average of +200 to +375 in the week leading up to the season. Meanwhile, odds for Atalanta winning the Scudetto have shortened from +1025 in June, to +550 today
- [6/1/21] Despite a fourth-place finish in 2021 and rumors that Cristiano Ronaldo may leave in the offseason, Juventus have opened as the +115 favortie to win in 2022. Champions Inter, minus head coach Antonio Conte, are listed at +225
— Inter 🏆🇮🇹 (@Inter_en) May 24, 2021
After a nine-year run of Juve supremacy, Inter Milan has snapped the Old Lady’s streak of titles by winning the 2021 Scudetto. They finished the 2020/21 season with a 28-7-3 record and 91 points, 12 more than second place AC Milan.
Recent Serie A Title Winners
Juventus squeaked into the top four on the final day of the season to finish fourth with 78 points.
The King of Milano and the King of Serie A 👑 https://t.co/EzZt87ApEr
— Inter 🏆🇮🇹 (@Inter_en) May 31, 2021
Most Serie A Titles
The goalscoring race last season was won by Cristiano Ronaldo who finished with 29 goals. Inter’s Romelu Lukaku was second with 24 goals, followed by Luis Muriel (24) of Atalanta and Dusan Vlahovic (21) of Fiorentina.
Cristiano Ronaldo reflecting on the season:
"I reached a goal that I had set myself since the first day I arrived in Italy: to win the Championship, the Cup and the Super Cup, and also to be Best Player and Top Scorer …
"I don’t chase records, records chase me." pic.twitter.com/YBWRqTaR1P
— B/R Football (@brfootball) May 25, 2021