2019 AAF Championship Odds Tracker
- Get the most recent 2019 Alliance of American Football Championship odds
- View each team individually or compare them to others trending in the same direction
- Track the odds movement each week throughout the entire season
The Alliance of American Football (AAF) kicked off its inaugural season on Saturday, February 9th. It’s season ended early on April 3, though, as the league suspended operations. Look back at how the odds had changed from opening to close to win the AAF Championship. The graphs display an average from all our top online sports betting sites.
AAF Top Contenders
AAF Championship Odds
|Team||Record||Odds to win 2019 AAF Championship|
|San Antonio Commanders||5-2||+350|
|San Diego Fleet||3-4||+1200|
|Salt Lake Stallions||2-5||+8000|
*Odds taken March 27
Here’s some of the biggest notes from the line movements seen in the graph above:
- [April 3] The AAF has suspended operations, putting an end to the season
- [March 27] The Commanders have emerged as a top three contender for the first time this season
- [Feb 26] The Apollos claim the title of favorites after Arizona faltered against Salt Lake in Week 3
- [Feb 21] This is the first time a sportsbook has listed someone other than Arizona as the favorite to win the championship, giving that honor to Orlando; the Hotshots remain the favorites in our average odds, though
- [Feb 12] The Birmingham Iron, who opened with the third-worst odds, quickly proved themselves in Week 1 with a 26-0 victory over Memphis, resulting in their average odds dropping to +430, the second-best in the league at the time
- [Feb 7] The Arizona Hotshots opened as the favorites to win the 2019 AAF Championship
The East appeared to have two of the three worst teams in the league in Memphis and Atlanta. The former wasn’t expected to be very good heading into the season, but the latter opened with the third-best odds to win the championship.
Things had a chance to change for the Express with Johnny Manziel on board, though.
The West was a little more competitive. The fight for the second playoff spot in the conference was getting interesting.