2019 AAF Championship Odds Tracker
- Get the most recent 2019 Alliance of American Football Championship odds
- View each team individually or compare them to others trending in the same direction
- Track the odds movement each week throughout the entire season
The Alliance of American Football (AAF) kicked off its inaugural season on Saturday, February 9th. As you’d expect, the odds to win the 2019 AAF Championship have changed dramatically from the time they opened. You can see the movement on a week-to-week basis in the graphs below. The graphs display an average from all our top online sports betting sites.
AAF Top Contenders
AAF Championship Odds at Bovada
|Team||Record||Odds to win 2019 AAF Championship at Bovada|
|San Antonio Commanders||5-2||+350|
|San Diego Fleet||3-4||+1200|
|Salt Lake Stallions||2-5||+8000|
*Odds taken March 27
Here’s some of the biggest notes from the line movements seen in the graph above:
- [03-27-19] The Commanders have emerged as a top three contender for the first time this season
- [02-26-19] The Apollos claim the title of favorites after Arizona faltered against Salt Lake in Week 3
- [02-21-19] BetOnline is the first online sports betting site to list someone other than Arizona as the favorite to win the championship, giving that honor to Orlando; the Hotshots remain the favorites in our average odds, though
- [02-12-19] The Birmingham Iron, who opened with the third-worst odds, quickly proved themselves in Week 1 with a 26-0 victory over Memphis, resulting in their average odds dropping to +430, the second-best in the league at the time
- [02-07-19] The Arizona Hotshots opened as the favorites to win the 2019 AAF Championship
The East appear to have two of the three worst teams in the league in Memphis and Atlanta. The former wasn’t expected to be very good heading into the season, but the latter opened with the third-best odds to win the championship.
Things could be changing for the Express with Johnny Manziel on board, though.
The West has been a little more competitive. The fight for the second playoff spot in the conference should be interesting