2021 Open Championship Odds Tracker
- See the latest odds for the 2021 Open Championship as the major championship returns to competition after being cancelled due to COVID in 2020
- Louis Oosthuizen and Collin Morikawa are the favorites heading into the final round
- Track the odds heading into and during tournament week at Royal St. George’s
The 2021 Open Championship will take place at Royal St. George’s in Sandwich, England after being cancelled last year due to COVID-19.
Below we’re tracking the odds for the Tournament for all eligible players leading up to and during the week of the British Open.
2021 Open Championship Odds
- [July 17] Is Sunday the time for Louis Oosthuizen to finally break his major drought and avoid another runner up finish? He’s the +150 favorite heading into the final round as the leader at -12. Collin Morikawa pushed off early shakiness to shoot a 2-under, 68 and remain a shot back. Jordan Spieth had the round of the day going before a shaky back nine including a missed two footer on 18 that has left him three strokes behind Oosthuizen – he’s at odds of +500
- [July 16] Oosthuizen looked to be running away with it after going out in 33, but had a few bogeys on the back nine to shoot a 5-under, 65 and remain the betting favorite at +225. Collin Morikawa had the biggest move today overnight in the United States, shooting a 6-under, 64 to shoot up the board to solo 2nd at odds of +450. Jordan Spieth sits solo 3rd at -8, and has odds of +400. Jon Rahm, Dustin Johnson and Brooks Koepka are lurking ahead of moving day
- [July 15] After finishing solo 2nd at the US Open, Louis Oosthuizen stayed hot in the opening round at Royal St. George’s – shooting a carefree 6-under, 64 to hold the lead and come in 2nd live odds at +450. Jordan Spieth looked fantastic, rolling in putts with confidence and driving the ball well en route to a 5-under, 65. He’s the live favorite at +350
- [July 12] With tournament week beginning, Rahm remains a heavy favorite with Rory McIlroy and Brooks Koepka next in the odds to win at Royal St. George’s. With a new caddy on the bag, Bryson DeChambeau has seen his average odds plummet out of the top 10, from +2000 to an average of +3350
- [July 5] Odds have held firm with most players now in the UK ahead of Tournament week. Jon Rahm is the heavy favorite in this week’s Scottish Open ahead of next week at Royal St. George’s
- [June 28th] With the tournament now less than a month away, Jon Rahm remains the favorite. We will likely see odds move as the world’s best descend upon Europe for the next month to begin their prep
2021 British Open Odds
Odds taken on July 16th
Odds for Past Open Championship Winners
Rory McIlroy won his first, and so far only, Open Championship in 2014 when he defeated Rickie Fowler and Sergio Garcia by just two strokes. The victory was especially meaningful for the Northern Ireland native as it allowed him to become the first European golfer to win three different majors.
Past 10 Winners
Internationals have won seven of the last ten Claret Jug’s, will the streak continue this year?