2020 Open Championship Odds Tracker
- See odds for all the top contenders for the 2020 Open Championship
- See odds for past Open Championship winners
- Track the odds up until the final day of action at Royal St George’s
The 2020 Open Championship, played at Royal St. George’s in Sandwich, England from July 16th to 19th, is the oldest major tournament in golf.
We’ve been tracking the odds of every golfer involved in the months leading up to the event. Each graph has been generated by averaging the odds from multiple online sportsbooks to give you a better sense of each golfer’s true chance of winning the Open Championship.
Open Championship Odds for Top Contenders
- [January 8th, 2020] The average odds have yet to see any major movement, but with both Tours heating up in the new year we could see some in the coming weeks
- [July 27, 2019] Brooks Koepka and Rory McIlroy opened as co-favorites for the 2020 Open at Royal St. George’s, with averaged odds of +1000
The Open Championship Odds at Bovada
|Player||Odds to Win the 2020 Open Championship at Bovada|
Odds taken on January 8th
OWGR Top Ranked Golfers
Odds for Past Open Championship Winners
Rory McIlroy won his first, and so far only, Open Championship in 2014 when he defeated Rickie Fowler and Sergio Garcia by just two strokes. The victory was especially meaningful for the Northern Ireland native as it allowed him to become the first European golfer to win three different majors.
Past 10 Winners
Internationals have won seven of the last ten Claret Jug’s, will the streak continue this year?