2020-21 NBA Sixth Man of the Year Odds Tracker
- Who are the top contenders for the 2021 NBA Sixth Man of the Year award?
- With roles ever-changing so far, Jordan Clarkson is the current favorite
- Track how the odds fluctuate throughout the 2020-21 NBA season
We’ve been tracking the odds to win the 2021 NBA Sixth Man of the Year Award all year long and have included the data below. The main graph on this page has been generated by calculating the average from many of our most trusted sportsbooks.
2021 NBA Sixth Man of the Year Odds
- [January 6] Playing a key scorers role average 15.5 PPG off the bench for the Jazz, Jordan Clarkson has odds of +450 and is the new favorite to win
- [November 26] Lou Williams has opened as favorite to win his record fourth 6th Man of the Year award
2021 NBA Sixth Man of the Year Top Contenders
Odds taken January 7th
An award that has been dominated by the Clippers as of late, can more cohesiveness lead to Lou Williams winning yet again? Montrezl Harrell has changed locker rooms at Staples Center, will he bring the trophy over to the Lakers side?
Jordan Clarkson, Caris LeVert and Goran Dragic are other top contenders.
Past 10 NBA Sixth Man of the Year Winners
|2020||Montrezl Harrell||LA Clippers|
|2019||Lou Williams||LA Clippers|
|2018||Lou Williams||LA Clippers|
|2017||Eric Gordon||Houston Rockets|
|2016||Jamal Crawford||LA Clippers|
|2015||Lou Williams||Toronto Raptors|
|2014||Jamal Crawford||LA Clippers|
|2013||JR Smith||New York Knicks|
|2012||James Harden||OKC Thunder|
|2011||Lamar Odom||LA Lakers|