2022-23 NBA Sixth Man of the Year Odds Tracker
Updated April 12, 2023 | Author: Sascha Paruk
- Who are the top contenders for the 2023 NBA Sixth Man of the Year award?
- Malcolm Brogdon is an odds-on favorite in the 2023 NBA Sixth Man of the Year odds at the end of the regular season, with Immanuel Quickley a close second
- Track how the Sixth Man of the Year odds fluctuate throughout the 2022-23 NBA season
This page tracks the odds to win the 2023 NBA Sixth Man of the Year Award. The main graph on this page has been generated by calculating the average from legal online sportsbooks. The table below the graph displays the current odds from a leading sportsbook. Online sports betting is now live in Massachusetts, check out these sign-up promos available from these Massachusetts sports betting apps.
2023 NBA Sixth Man of the Year Odds
LOCK IN PROMO
Get Up To $1,000 Back if You Don't Win Your First Bet!
Must be 21+. T&C Apply. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
NO SWEAT FIRST BETUP TO
$1,000 BACKBET NOW
- April 10: At the conclusion of the regular season, Malcolm Brogdon is a slight -125 favorite over Immanuel Quickley (+109).
- February 21: Brogdon has taken over as the odds-on favorite to in the 2023 Sixth Man of the Year odds, while former-favorite Westbrook faded to +767 after being traded to the Jazz, then waived, and signing with the Clippers.
- January 24: Westbrook is now -181, but second-favorite Malcolm Brogdon has also improved to +224.
- January 5: Westbrook (+130) has consolidated his lead over Pool (+356) over the past month.
- December 12: Coming off the bench for a slowly-improving Lakers team, Westbrook has taken over as the 2023 Sixth Man betting favorite.
- October 25: Herro’s odds took a huge hit (+625 to +4300) because he’s started the first four games of the season. Poole (+355) remains the favorite. Mavs forward Christian Wood (+370) is a close second-favorite.
- August 28: Golden State’s Jordan Poole has opened as the +488 favorite, on average, followed by reigning 6MOY Tyler Herro of Miami.
2023 NBA Sixth Man of the Year Betting Favorites
Odds as of March 5, 2023, at Caesars. Claim the Caesars Sportsbook promo code.
Past 10 NBA Sixth Man of the Year Winners
|2022||Tyler Herro||Miami Heat|
|2021||Jordan Clarkson||Utah Jazz|
|2020||Montrezl Harrell||LA Clippers|
|2019||Lou Williams||LA Clippers|
|2018||Lou Williams||LA Clippers|
|2017||Eric Gordon||Houston Rockets|
|2016||Jamal Crawford||LA Clippers|
|2015||Lou Williams||Toronto Raptors|
|2014||Jamal Crawford||LA Clippers|
|2013||JR Smith||New York Knicks|
|2012||James Harden||OKC Thunder|