- The Masters tee off Thursday, April 8
- DraftKings is running an amazing promo that provides bettors with 100-1 odds
- See how you can claim your offer from DraftKings below
The Masters is back to its regular spot on our calendar after being played in November of 2020 due to COVID cancelations. This year’s tournament tees off on Thursday, April 8 and runs through Sunday, April 11.
This year’s tournament also has an incredible promo from DraftKings Sportsbook. The sportsbook is giving users 100-1 odds (+10000) on any golfer of your choice to finish in the top 10 at The Masters.
For the record, Dustin Johnson is currently listed at 1-1 odds (+100) to finish in the top 10. But you can have him at 100-1 with this wild promo at DraftKings. You can claim this promo right away by clicking on the banner below, or you can continue reading about the finer details of the promo and some advice to ensure you’re putting your offer to its best use.
DraftKings 100-1 Masters Promo
Here are some of the finer details to note about this promo:
- Promo runs from April 5 at 8am ET until the first player tees off in Round 1 on Thursday, April 8 (expected to be at 8am ET)
- Promo is only available to new users
- Must make an initial deposit of at least $5 into your Sportsbook account
- Boosted odds are 100-1
- Max bet is $1
- The bet must be placed prior to the first player teeing off on Thursday, April 8
- One qualifying bet per user
- Excludes live bets, parlays, free bets, cash out bets, and voided bets
- Must be in CO, PA, IN, IA, IL, MI, NJ, TN, VA, or WV
Following your deposit, you’ll be issued one single-use Odds Boost, which you then use on any player of your choice to finish in the top 10 at the Masters. If the boost does not appear, simply refresh the page or try opting in again.
Once you do see it, go bet $1 to win $100.
>> Claim Your DraftKings 100-1 Masters Promo <<
Best Way to Use Your Masters Promo
While this is a fantastic promo, it is not free money like you see in some other promos that require an NBA team to simply score one point. You do still need to pick a golfer who will finish in the top 10. Before using this promo, you need to look at the odds.
Odds to Finish Top 10 at The Masters
Those are the current top five golfers in the odds to finish top 10.
Dustin Johnson is fresh off winning The Masters in 2020, and has finished in the top 10 in every Masters he’s played in since 2015 – he did not participate in the 2017 tournament. So not only is DJ the logical choice here based on the odds, but he’s also been extremely reliable at Augusta National.
Jordan Spieth is another name to take a look at if you’re not confident in Johnson. Spieth just won the Valero Texas Open last weekend and has four top 10 finishes in seven appearances at The Masters. However, his last two finishes at the Masters were T46 and T21. His success came earlier in his career from 2014-2018, where he had two runner-up finishes and won the tournament in 2015.
Looking to the other three on the list, Bryson DeChambeau’s best finish in four appearances at The Masters is T21, Justin Thomas has one top 10 finish (4th last year) in five appearances, and Jon Rahm has three straight top 10 finishes in his four appearances.