- Every Super Bowl party needs a props sheet
- We offer one for the hardcore football fan and another for the casual fan
- Download and print yours below
Every good Super Bowl party needs to have a few things: the game (obviously), a constant flow of food, and an entertaining props sheet that all guests are capable of filling out. While we’re not prepared to purchase you a TV and cable package, or cater your party, we do have you covered on the latter necessity: a Super Bowl 54 props sheet.
And since we are too aware that not every individual who attends a Super Bowl party knows who George Kittle or Frank Clark are, we have created two different sheets: one for the hardcore NFL fan, and one for the more “casual” fan who can’t wait for the J-Lo and Shakira halftime show.
Finally, if you need any help scoring these prop sheets, you can follow along on Twitter @SBD, or use #SBDSuperBowlProps to join in the conversation. (We’ll also be posting live answers below!)
Super Bowl Props Sheet for the Hardcore NFL Fan
To be clear, any time you see a “_____”, it requires you to write in your own answer. Also, in Question #9, “Pass Interference” does not include defensive holding; in Question #15, drives only consider the time that has come off the game clock, not actual time the drive took; and in Question #17, we will subtract 100.5 yards from Patrick Mahomes passing total to make things even.
Super Bowl Props Sheet for the Casual Fan
Props Sheet Answers
|Question||Hardcore Props Sheet Answer||Casual Props Sheet Answer|
|9||FALSE START/OFFSIDE||**VOID** TIED|
If you need any help filling out your props sheet, check out any of these articles:
- Super Bowl 54 Player Props – Find the Best Over/Unders for All Chiefs and 49ers
- We’ve Rounded Up Every 2020 Super Bowl Prop Involving President Trump
- Odds to Score the First Touchdown in Super Bowl 54: Damien Williams & Raheem Mostert Favored
- Early Favorite for Weirdest Prop Bet of 2020 Super Bowl: Will J-Lo Show “Butt Cleavage”?
- Updated Super Bowl 54 MVP Odds Favor Patrick Mahomes, Jimmy Garoppolo a Close Second
- Odds on the First and Last Songs Performed During Super Bowl 2020 Halftime Show for Both J-Lo and Shakira
- Odds on What Color Gatorade Will Be Dumped on Winning Coach of Super Bowl 54: Clear/Water Favored
Let's have fun and keep it civil.