UEFA Euro 2021 Odds Tracker
- Track Euro 2021 odds for every nation
- England, Belgium and France lead the way as favorites for next year’s rescheduled tournament
- View the latest odds for present contenders and past winners
The 16th UEFA European Championship was originally set to sick off in the summer of 2020 on June 12. However, due to the coronavirus outbreak, the tournament has now been moved to June 11 – July 11, 2021. We’ve been tracking the odds to win the tournament since they opened and throughout qualifying. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of the most trusted sportsbooks.
Current Euro 2021 Odds & Favorites
Latest Euro 2021 Winner Odds
|Team||Odds at DraftKings|
Odds taken Mar 25
Here are some notes on major line moves leading up to and during the tournament.
- [11/13/20] The field is set after Scotland, Slovakia, Hungary and North Macedonia claimed their spots in the qualifying playoffs. With each group set, it’s France at +500 who are just slightly favored ahead of Belgium and England at +550
- [3/17/20] The Euros have been postponed until 2021 due to the coronavirus outbreak, leaving England as the current +450 favorites
- [12/2/19] After being drawn into what looks like the “Group of Death”, odds have lengthened on each of Germany (+767 to +817), France (+377 to +510) and Portugal’s average remaining right around +1300 but drifting to as long as +1600 at some shops
- [11/20/19] With the Euro 2021 Group Stage qualifying now complete, 20 teams have booked their ticket so far, with France still listed as the outright favorite with average odds of +377
- [10/7/19] Ahead of Matchday 7 of the qualifying group stages, Portugal has seen some support in the betting markets since the summer, adjusting slightly from 16-1 to 15-1
- [6/18/19] After winning the inaugural UEFA Nations League Final, Portugal have actually seen their average Euro 2021 odds drift to +1600 from +1333 in March. While finalists Netherlands have seen their odds shorten to +900 from +1200
- [3/20/19] France’s odds have gotten slightly longer, but they still remain the team to beat as Euro 2021 qualifying approaches
Odds for Past UEFA European Championship Winners
France had the shortest opening odds on July 16th when betting first opened. Les Bleus won it all in 1984 and 2000, and finished second in 2016 after losing in heartbreaking fashion to Portugal 1-0 after extra time.
Past 10 UEFA European Championship Winners
No country has won more UEFA European Championships than Germany, which captured titles in 1972 and 1980 (as West Germany) and in 1996. Die Mannschaft were also runners-up on three occasions in 1976, 1992, and 2008.
Euro 2021 Key Dates
|2021 Tournament||June 11 – July 11, 2021|