2020 La Liga Trophy Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2020 La Liga odds for all 20 teams
- Isolate each team or compare them to others trending in the same direction
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2019/20 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 20 teams participating in the 2019/20 La Liga season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
2020 La Liga Trophy Top Contenders
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [Jun 22] With Barca dropping points to Sevilla and Real Madrid winning over Real Sociedad, Los Blancos are now odds-on to win the title at =150
- [Jun 5] The league resumes from shutdown on June 11 with Barcelona favored at -163, closely followed by Real Madrid at +125 to win the title
- [Mar 2] After defeating Barcelona in El Clasico, Real Madrid are back in first by one point over Barca and are still -140 odds to win the league
- [Jan 27] With a win this weekend coupled with a Barcelona loss to Valencia, Real Madrid have overtaken Barca as favorites to win the league for the first time this season
- [Jan. 13] Barcelona were -250 to end 2019, but now tied with Real on points and after sacking Valverde, find themselves favored at -190 on average
- [Dec 31] Atletico Madrid continue to drift further down the odds +1933 on November 25 to +2900 on December 31
- [Nov 25] Despite being tied atop the table with Real Madrid, Barcelona’s title odds are an average of -230 while Real Madrid’s are +200
- [Oct 2] With some early season some success and none of the big sides pulling away yet, odds have shortened on teams like Sevilla (+16000 to +3000) and Real Sociedad (+50000 tp +15000)
- [Aug 12] Bookies have shortened the odds for Barca from -160 to -170, while Real Madrid has drifted from +140 to +180 since last month
- [July 11] Since opening at average odds of +2000, Atlético Madrid have shortened slightly to +1700
- [May 23] 2019 title winners Barcelona have opened as the odds-on favorites to repeat.
2020 La Liga Trophy Odds
Odds taken Jun. 22
Recent La Liga Title Winners
Barcelona have won four of the past five La Liga titles and are the current back-to-back champions. They’ve now taken home the league crown in seven of the past 10 seasons.
Despite this, Real Madrid still hold an overall edge in all-time La Liga titles with 33.
The last time a team not named Barcelona or Real Madrid lifted the trophy was in 2014 when Atlético Madrid finished tops in the league. The last time a team outside of the current big three clubs in Spain was able to win was Valencia back in 2004.