2022 La Liga Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2022 La Liga odds for all 20 teams
- Real Madrid is favored for the La Liga title
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2021/22 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 20 teams participating in the 2021/22 La Liga season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current 2022 La Liga Odds & Favorites
Latest 2022 La Liga Winner Odds
Odds as of Oct 5
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [10/5/21] Heading into the international break it’s a three-way tie at the top between Real Madrid (-123), Atletico Madrid (+233) and Real Sociedad (+3300) all with 17 points
- [9/15/21] Barcelona’s odds have lengthened from +213 to +263. No only is Lionel Messi now in PSG, but Antoine Griezmann has also been loaned back to Atletico Madrid
- [8/9/21] With Messi leaving Barcelona for PSG, Barca now have odds or +200 for the La Liga title, with Real Madrid the favorites at +110
- [7/7/21] Barcelona (+125) have opened as the early favorites ahead of Real Madrid (+175) to win the 2022 title
Atletico Madrid won the 2020/21 La Liga title with a record of 26-8-4 and 86 points. They just barely edged out Real Madrid who finished with 84 points and Barcelona in third with 79 points.
Atletico Madrid's #LaLiga title defence will begin with a trip to Celta Vigo on the weekend of August 14-15.
— SuperSport 🏆 (@SuperSportTV) July 1, 2021
Recent La Liga Title Winners
Atleti broke the streak of six straight years where either Real Madrid or Barcelona won the La Liga title. Atleti were also the last team win the title before that streak, also winning in 2014.
Most La Liga Titles
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.