2023 La Liga Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2023 La Liga odds for all 20 teams
- Real Madrid are just slight favorites over Barcelona for the 2023 La Liga title
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2022/23 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 20 teams participating in the 2022/23 La Liga season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current 2023 La Liga Odds & Favorites
Latest 2023 La Liga Winner Odds
Odds as of Sept 21
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [9/21/22] Villarreal’s odds have shortened from +4000 to +900 from pre-season til the international break despite being sixth in the La Liga table at 3-2-1. Real Madrid are short odds-on favorites at -120, leading Barcelona by two points after six rounds
- [8/8/22] Days before season kick-off, both Real Madrid and Barcelona are co-favored for the La Liga title at +120 odds
- [6/22/22] Current champions Real Madrid open as slight favorites over Barcelona with odds of +110, versus +137
Real Madrid won their 35th La Liga title in the 2021/22 season. They finished the year with a 26-8-4 record and 86 points. That was 13 points above second-place Barcelona and 15 points clear of third-place Atletico Madrid.
Recent La Liga Title Winners
Only three teams have won the La Liga title in recent history. In the past 13 years, Real Madrid has won four titles, Barcelona has won seven, and Atletico Madrid two.
Most La Liga Titles
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.