2021 La Liga Odds Tracker
- See the most recent 2021 La Liga odds for all 20 teams
- Real Madrid are currently just slight favorites over Atleti for the La Liga title
- Track each team’s odds movement throughout the 2020/21 season
We are tracking the odds for each of the 20 teams participating in the 2020/21 La Liga season. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current 2021 La Liga Odds & Favorites
Latest 2021 La Liga Winner Odds
Odds taken Dec 29
Here are some more notes on major line moves throughout the year:
- [12/29/20] Despite a hot start to the season, Real Sociedad have fallen off this past month and have seen their odds fall from +1400 to +5650
- [11/23/20] After defeating Barcelona, Atleti are now +187 odds to win the title, just slightly behind Real Madrid at +150. Sociedad still lead the way overall in the standings, with odds of +1200, shortened from +4333 earlier this month
- [11/4/20] Currently in second place, one point behind Real Sociedad ahead of Matchday 9, Real Madrid has average title odds of -146. Sociedad has shortened from +38333 on October 19 to +4333 today
- [10/19/20] After six rounds, Barca has just barely overtaken Real Madrid with odds of +120 versus +133. Atleti’s odds have shortened from +900 to +533 since September 9, and current leaders Real Sociedad +23333 to +11000 and Villarreal +18333 to +7200 have also shortened dramatically
- [9/9/20] Real Madrid are odds-on -150 favorites just days before the season kicks off
- [8/5/20] Yearly favorites Real Madrid and Barcelona have opened as co-favorites at even-money to win the 2020/21 La Liga title
🏆📊 The statistics of a CHAMPION team!
✅ Most wins (26)
💪 Fewest defeats (3)
⛔ Fewest goals conceded (25)
🛡️ Only team unbeaten at home
➕ Most away points (38)
✈️ Most away wins (11)
🚫 Fewest away goals conceded (14)
⚽ Most goalscorers (21)#34Ligas | #RealFootball pic.twitter.com/HWZrLJg0bY
— Real Madrid C.F. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 (@realmadriden) July 20, 2020
Real Madrid won the 2020 title with a record of 26-9-3 and 87 points, five clear of second-place Barcelona with 82 points and 17 above third-place Atleti with 70 points.
Recent La Liga Title Winners
Real Madrid stopped Barcelona’s quest for a three-peat and have now won the La Liga title in two of the past four seasons. Either Madrid or Barcelona have won the title six of the past seven and ten of the past 11 seasons. Real Madrid have now won a record 34 titles in Spain.
The last time a team not named Barcelona or Real Madrid lifted the trophy was in 2014 when Atlético Madrid finished tops in the league. The last time a team outside of the current big three clubs in Spain was able to win was Valencia back in 2004.
Most goals – Messi (25)
Most assists – Messi (21)
Most chances created – Messi (89)
Most dribbles completed – Messi (182)
Most free-kick goals – Messi (5)
Most hat-tricks – Messi (3)
The GOAT with GOAT numbers in #LaLigaSantander 2019/20. 🐐
— LaLiga English (@LaLigaEN) August 3, 2020
Most La Liga Titles
Archived La Liga Trackers: 2019/20