2020 French Open Odds Tracker
- See how the odds to win the men’s and women’s singles at the 2020 French Open have changed throughout the year
- View the odds for past French Open champions
- See which country has produced the most French Open champions since the tournament’s inception
The 2020 French Open will take place between May 24 and June 7th at Roland-Garros. We’ve been gathering French Open odds across a number of top online sportsbooks since they were first posted, and have displayed them in the graphs below so you can see the movement of all the top contenders.
- [1/7/19] Nadal has seen some money come his way since last summer, now odds-on at -115
- [7/18/19] 2019 champ and winner of three-straight French Opens, Rafael Nadal has opened with even-money odds to win again in 2020
2020 French Open Men’s Singles Odds
|Player||Odds at Bovada|
Odds taken Jan 7. For all players visit Bovada
Odds for ATP Top 5 Men’s Singles Players
Assuming he plays in the tournament again in 2020, the French Open is the rare opportunity to get one of the Big Three in men’s tennis (Federer) at long odds. Not known for his prowess on clay, Federer has early odds of 25-1.
Odds for Recent Men’s Singles Winners
Bet against Rafael Nadal at your own peril. The Spanish sensation has won 12 of the last 15 French Open championships. From 2010 to 2019, only twice has someone not named Nadal won the title. He’s done so now in three straight years.
Past French Open Men’s Singles Champions
Nadal’s next closest competitor for French Open supremacy is legendary French tennis player Max Decugis, who won eight championships from 1903 to 1914.
French Open Men’s Singles Championships By Country
The French have won 38 French Open Men’s Singles Championships, but they haven’t claimed top honors lately. The last homegrown French Open title-holder was Yannick Noah, who won it all in 1983.
- [1/7/19] Since last summer we’ve seen a huge adjusted in Andreescu’s odds from +2500 to +1100
- [7/18/19] 2019 winner Ashleigh Barty is only fourth-favorite to repeat with odds of +950
2020 French Open Women’s Singles Odds
|Player||Odds at Bovada|
Odds taken Jan. 7. For all players visit Bovada
Odds for WTA Top 5 Women’s Singles Players
Odds for Recent Women’s Singles Winners
2019 saw Ashleigh Barty break out with her first Grand Slam win in her career by winning the French Open.
Past French Open Women’s Singles Champions
|2015||Serena Williams||United States|
|2013||Serena Williams||United States|
Chris Evert is the true queen of Roland-Garros. The Florida native won seven French Open titles from 1974 to 1986.
French Open Women’s Singles Championships By Country
It should come as no surprise that French tennis players have historically dominated the French Open, accounting for 30 championships since the event’s inception. The last French player to stand tall at center court was Mary Pierce, who won top honors in 2000.
Archived French Open odds: 2019
This article may contain links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.