2021 US Open Odds Tracker
- View the odds for the top men and women at the 2021 US Open
- Early favorites for the 2021 US Open are Novak Djokovic and Naomi Osaka
- Discover which country has produced the most US Open champions since the tournament’s inception
The 2021 US Open runs from August 30-September 7, 2021, and will be played in Flushing Meadows, New York. We’ve been tracking the odds of every player involved leading up to the event, and have charted them below in a series of easy-to-follow graphs. Each graph has been generated by averaging the odds from multiple sportsbooks to give you a better sense of each player’s true chance of winning the 2020 US Open.
- [7/12/21] Having now won all three of the majors in 2021, Novak Djokovic has +100 odds to sweep the Grand Slams this year and win the US Open
- [1/18/21] 2018 winner Djokovic is the early favorite at +110, with last year’s winner Dominic Thiem listed at +600
2021 US Open Men’s Singles Odds
|Roberto Bautista Agut||+8000|
All odds as of July 12 at DraftKings
US Open Odds for ATP Top 5 Men’s Singles Players
The 2020 final saw Dominic Thiem win his first grand slam title 2-6 4-6 6-4 6-3 7-6(6) over Alexander Zverev.
✅ First Grand Slam 🏆 at US Open
✅ 12-match Grand Slam win streak
✅ Nothing but class along the way
Take a bow, Dominic Thiem 👏👍 pic.twitter.com/SxEZZoLfd8
— US Open Tennis (@usopen) October 6, 2020
Odds for Past US Open Men’s Champions
To go along with his US Open win, Thiem was 22-7 on the year in 2020, while finalist Zverev won two ATP titles on the year and finished 27-9.
Recent US Open Men’s Singles Champions
|2009||Juan Martin del Potro|
No one has had more success at the US Open since 2000 than Roger Federer. The Swiss Maestro won five consecutive championships from 2004 to 2008.
US Open Men’s Singles Championships By Country
Americans have dominated the US Open historically, accounting for the first 22 titles. However, it’s been a different story recently. Andy Roddick was the last US-born player to win in Flushing Meadows, defeating Juan Carlos Ferrero way back in 2003. Since the US Open has been won by a Swiss-born player six times, a Spaniard four, Serb three, and Croat, Brit, Argentine and now Austrian (Thiem) once.
- [7/12/21] After winning Wimbledon, Ashleigh Barty has odds of +600 to win the US Open
- [1/18/21] Winner of the past two US Opens, Osaka is the early +800 favorite
2021 US Open Women’s Singles Odds
Osaka has now won two of the past three US Opens. In 2020 she was 16-3 on the year. In the US Open final, she defeated Misaki Doi 6-2 5-7 6-2.
US Open Odds for WTA Top 5 Women’s Singles Players
Though she now ranks just 11th overall in the WTA Rankings, Serena Williams has the third-best odds at +1000 to begin 2021 to win the title.
Odds for Past US Open Women’s Champions
2019 winner Bianca Andreescu sat out the tournament last year but begins 2021 with short odds of +1000 to win.
Recent US Open Women’s Singles Champions
US Open Women’s Singles Championships By Country
It should come as no surprise that Americans have dominated the US Open since the very beginning, winning 26 of the first 28 championships. 2019’s champion Andreescu, was the first Canadian to not only win the US Open, but also to win a Grand Slam event.