2023 NBA Eastern and Western Conference Odds Tracker
- This page tracks the odds to win the 2023 NBA Eastern and Western Conference Championship
- Series level at 3-3, the Celtics are now big favorites to advance to the NBA finals over the Heat, while the Nuggets won the West over the Lakers
- View the odds for all teams in each conference at various points in the 2022-23 NBA season
This page tracks each team’s odds of winning the NBA’s 2023 Eastern and Western Conference Championships. The first half of the page is devoted to the Eastern Conference, the latter-half to the Western Conference.
The graphs have been generated by averaging the odds from multiple online sportsbooks to give you a better sense of each team’s probability of coming out on top.
Jump to: Eastern Conference | Western Conference
2023 NBA Eastern Conference Odds
- DRAFTKINGS SPORTSBOOK
GET $1,050 IN BONUSES!
- CAESARS SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET ON CAESARS UP TO $1,250 + 1,000 TIER CREDITS AND 1,000 REWARD CREDITS®
- FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK
NO SWEAT FIRST BET UP TO $1,000!
- BETMGM SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET OFFER: UP TO $1,000 PAID BACK
Odd to Win NBA Eastern Conference
Odds as of May 27, 2023, at FanDuel. Claim the FanDuel Sportsbook bonus code.
LOCK IN PROMO
Sign Up Today & Receive Up to
$1,050 in Bonuses!
& GET $1,050
BONUS BETS + DEPOSIT BONUSGET PROMO
- May 27: A thrilling Boston win in Game 6 has even the series at 3-3. The Celtics are now -368 favorites on average to complete the historic comeback against the Miami Heat, who will own the dubious distinction of becoming the only NBA team to blow a 3-0 lead in a best-of-seven series if they fall on Monday night.
- May 23: After pulling one back in Game 4, the Celtics saw their odds improve from +900 to +230, but still trail Miami 3-1 and need to reel of three more victories to capture their second straight Eastern Conference title.
- May 14: The Celtics are massive -500 favorites to beat the Heat heading into the 2023 Eastern Conference finals.
- May 1: With Joel Embiid suffering from a knee injury, the 76ers’ odds to win the East have faded to +550, while the Celtics’ odds have improved to -230.
- Apr. 23: Down 2-1 to the Heat and potentially without Giannis due to a back injury, the Bucks (+194) have fallen behind the Celtics (+130) and see the 76ers (+330) closing in.
- Apr. 11: The Bucks (+119) are a step ahead of the Celtics (+167) heading into the postseason, with the 76ers (+443) third and Cavs (+1400) a distant fourth.
- Mar. 6: The gap between the Celtics and Bucks is closing as Milwaukee consolidates its lead atop the conference.
- Jan. 12: The Celtics (+182) and Bucks (+296) remain the top-two favorites, but the Nets have improved from +750 to +356 over the past six weeks.
- Nov. 7: The Eastern Conference title remains a two-horse race early between the Celtics (+245) and Bucks (+245). The Nets have faded to +650, while the Cavs have surged to +800 after racing out to an 8-1 start.
- Sep. 1: After acquiring Donovan Mitchell from the Jazz, Cleveland’s odds have shortened from +4000 all the way to +1600, sixth-best on the board.
- June 27: The opening Eastern Conference title odds see the Celtics and Bucks as +300 co-favorites with the Nets a close third at +400. After the Heat (+450) and 76ers (+600), there is a big drop to the Raptors (+2500) in sixth.
Past 10 Eastern Conference Champions
|Year||Team||Reg, Season Record|
The Celtics remain head and shoulder above the rest of the East with 22 Eastern Conference Championship titles. Boston appeared in 10 consecutive championship series from 1957 to 1966. They added #22 just last season.
2023 NBA Western Conference Odds
Odd to Win NBA Western Conference
|Los Angeles Lakers||Out|
Odds as of May 13, 2023, at DraftKings. Claim the DraftKings promo code.
Your First Bet is on Caesars, Up to $1,250! Plus Get 1,000 Tier Credits & 1,000 Reward Credits
ON CAESARSCLAIM OFFER
- May 13: The Nuggets have opened as -140 betting favorites in the Western Conference final odds against LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers.
- May 1: A dominant Game 7 win over the Kings led to the Warriors jumping from fourth-favorite to second-favorite to win the West at +224, shortly behind the Nuggets (+202) who are already up 1-0 in their series with the Suns.
- Apr. 23: After rattling off three straight wins over the Clippers, the Suns (+148) have consolidated their status as Western Conference favorites.
- Apr. 11: Despite only holding the #3 seed, the Suns (+196) will enter the playoffs as heavy favorites, followed by the #1-seed Nuggets (+345) and #6-seed Warriors (+364).
- Mar. 6: With Kevin Durant finally on the court, the Suns have taken over top spot in the Western Conference odds at +216, followed by Denver at +331.
- Jan. 12: Despite sitting 7th in the West, the Warriors (+388) continue to sit atop the odds to win the Western Conference. The first-place Nuggets are a close second at +404.
- Nov. 7: Despite a languid 3-7 start, Golden State (+320) remains a co-favorite to win the West alongside Phoenix. The 2-7 Lakers have faded to +3000.
- June 27: The Warriors (+250) have opened as favorites to repeat as Western Conference champs, with the LA Clippers (+300) a close second thanks to the acquisition of John Wall.
Past 10 Western Conference Champions
|Year||Team||Reg, Season Record|
|2022||Golden State Warriors||53-29|
|2020||Los Angeles Lakers||52-19|
|2019||Golden State Warriors||57-25|
|2018||Golden State Warriors||58-24|
|2017||Golden State Warriors||67-15|
|2016||Golden State Warriors||73-9|
|2015||Golden State Warriors||67-15|
|2014||San Antonio Spurs||62-20|
|2013||San Antonio Spurs||58-24|
The Warriors have been NBA Finals fixtures lately, but their nine Western Conference Championship titles pale in comparison to the 31 won by the Lakers during their time in Minneapolis and Los Angeles.