2021 NBA Eastern and Western Conference Odds Tracker
- View updated Eastern and Western Conference Championship odds for all 30 NBA teams
- The Milwaukee Bucks and Los Angeles Lakers remain the favorites in their respective conferences following the 2020 Draft. Looking for the single game —>NBA odds<—?
- See historical results and trends within all six divisions
We’ve been tracking each team’s odds of winning the NBA’s Eastern and Western Conference Championships and have included the data below. The graphs have been generated by averaging the odds from multiple online sportsbooks to give you a better sense of each team’s probability of coming out on top. Bookmark this page and visit it often to see how the odds ebb and flow during the 2020-21 NBA season.
2021 Eastern Conference Odds
- [November 19] With speculation the Nets could be acquiring James Harden to pair with Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant, Brookyln’s odds have slightly shortened to +272
- Despite another early playoff exit, Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks are +200 favorites to win the East in ’21
Odds to Win the Eastern Conference
|Team||2021 Eastern Conference Odds|
*All odds taken November 19th.
Past 10 Eastern Conference Champions
The Celtics haven’t made it to the NBA Finals lately, but they remain head and shoulder above the rest of the East with 21 Eastern Conference Championship titles. Boston appeared in 10 consecutive championship series from 1957 to 1966.
2021 Western Conference Odds
- [November 19] With the acquisition of Chris Paul, the Suns have shortened to odds of +2000 to win the West next season
- LeBron James and the Lakers are favorites to repeat as Western Conference champions next season
Odds to Win the Western Conference
|Team||2021 Western Conference Odds|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+180|
|Los Angeles Clippers||+300|
|Golden State Warriors||+600|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+3600|
Past 10 Western Conference Champions
|2020||Los Angeles Lakers||52-19|
|2019||Golden State Warriors||57-25|
|2018||Golden State Warriors||58-24|
|2017||Golden State Warriors||67-15|
|2016||Golden State Warriors||73-9|
|2015||Golden State Warriors||67-15|
|2014||San Antonio Spurs||62-20|
|2013||San Antonio Spurs||58-24|
|2012||Oklahoma City Thunder||47-19|
The Warriors have been NBA Finals fixtures lately, but their eight Western Conference Championship titles pale in comparison to the 31 won by the Lakers during their time in Minneapolis and Los Angeles.
Archived NBA Conference Odds: 2020