- TVG is offering a risk-free bet up to $300 for new customers
- Sign up and make a deposit and your first bet this week on any race up to $300 will be refunded as credit if your horse doesn’t win
- See how you can claim your offer from TVG below
Kentucky Derby bettors in the United States have an amazing opportunity to load up their bankroll ahead of the Run for the Roses with a risk-free bet.
New customers can sign up today, make a deposit and wager on any race this week. If your horse doesn’t win, your wager will be refunded as a credit to be used at a later date, including for Saturday’s 147th Kentucky Derby.
Check out the details for this amazing offer below for how you can claim a free bet up to $300. TVG is your best and most trusted location to make all your Derby wagers as many sportsbooks don’t offer Kentucky Derby betting.
General TVG Risk-Free Bet Details
There are some specifics to know with this offer from TVG:
- Register using promo code RISKFREE300
- Make your first deposit
- Place your first single horse win-type bet risk-free up to $300 and get it back if you don’t win
- Open to residents in: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey (under 4NJBets), New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- Excludes residents in: Alabama, Alaska, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin, and the District of Columbia.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to open a TVG account in most states. Must be at least 21 years of age to open an account if you live in Arizona, Indiana, Iowa, North Dakota or Washington
- Also open to 4NJBets account holders who are residents of New Jersey
- The sign-up period for this offer runs from April 19, 2021, until December 31, 2021
- Use promo code within 15 days of signing up and use your TVG (or 4NJBets) account to place a win, win/place, win/show or win/place/show wager on any race at any track
- Only single horse wagers (no exotics) will count as an eligible wager.
- Only the win portion of a win/place, win/show or win/place/show wager shall be counted as an eligible wager
- If your eligible wager loses, you will receive a bonus equal to the amount wagered in your eligible wager, up to a maximum of $300
- Limit one eligible wager. Any unused portion of the bonus will be automatically withdrawn from your TVG Account 30 days after receipt of the bonus
- Maximum bonus is $300 per household
- The Kentucky Derby is set for Saturday, May 1, 2021, at 6:57 pm EST
>> Claim Your Risk-Free Bet from TVG Here <<
What’s the Best Way to Use Your Free Bet Offer?
The Kentucky Derby odds are posted and ready for you to plan how to use your risk-free bet. Be sure to check out one of the many races taking place leading up to the Derby to place your qualifying wager at TVG. The Kentucky Oaks and the Kentucky Derby undercard at Churchill Downs will give you plenty of betting opportunities.
When it comes to betting on the Derby five horses are all listed at 10-1 odds or shorter. Essentially Quality is the shortest shot at 2-1. He’s been a favorite since November and is a perfect 5-0. Also among the contenders are Rock Your World (5-1), Known Agenda (6-1) Hot Rod Charlie (8-1) and Highly Motivated (10-1). If you want to play it safe, one of these horses could be for you.
However, over half the field is listed at 20-1 or shorter, meaning this year’s Run for the Roses is considered to be a pretty open field. Outside of the favorites, many horses have experienced jockeys and trainers which could tip the scales towards one of the longer shots cashing you a big payday.