The 2019 NFL Draft is scheduled for Thursday, April 25 at 8pm EST. By now, you can likely recite countless versions of each analyst’s mock draft.
But what about your opinion on the matter? Sure, the analysts may have some inside info, but it’s not always accurate. Teams are becoming more and more secretive of their draft plans – see the Oakland Raiders sending all their scouts home.
So let us know how you think the first round of the draft will play out. We’ve provided you with the means to fill out your own first-round mock to show who the real draft expert is.
2019 NFL Mock Draft Template
It’s not enough to just fill in the player selected with each pick, though. Draft day trades are a near certainty. So tell us which teams will move up the board to go get their guy, and which teams will opt for more darts instead.
To compete against friends, follow our scoring system:
- 4 points for a player in the correct slot; *1 bonus point for the correct team, as well*
- 2 points for a player selected one pick away from where you had them
- 1 point for a player selected two picks away from where you had them
- the bonus point for correct team only applies if you have the player in the correct spot
Need Help Filling Out Your Mock Draft?
There’s nothing wrong with seeking out a little help before finalizing your mock draft. Have a look at the odds online sports betting sites have set on props ranging from who will be selected first overall to who will be the first DB off the board.
- Odds Say at Least 12 Players From SEC Will be Selected in First Round of 2019 NFL Draft
- Odds Say Josh Allen is Taken 3rd Overall in the 2019 NFL Draft
- Odds of Cardinals Selecting Kyler Murray in NFL Draft Listed at -850; Is There Value Betting on Another Team to Take Him?
- 2019 NFL Draft Props: Odds Say More Than 3.5 QBs Selected in 1st Round
- Nick Bosa the Odds-On Favorite to be Selected 2nd Overall in 2019 NFL Draft
- Bookmaker’s Odds Say Giants Will Select Dwayne Haskins in 2019 NFL Draft
- 2019 NFL Draft Position Over/Unders: Where Will Haskins, Lock, Oliver & Others Be Selected?
- DK Metcalf Heavily Favored to be First WR Selected in 2019 NFL Draft
- Odds Say Greedy Williams is First DB Selected in 2019 NFL Draft
Don’t need any help? Well, maybe you can share your mock draft here to help the rest of us …