2021 MLS Cup Odds Tracker
- Track MLS Cup odds for every team during the 2021 MLS season
- Los Angeles FC are the early favorites to win the 2021 MLS Cup
- View teams individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
We’ve been tracking the 2021 championship odds for all 27 Major League Soccer teams since they became available and have included the info below. The graphs on this page are generated by calculating the average from many of our most trusted sportsbooks.
MLS Cup Top Contenders
- [6/28/21] Still undefeated this season, Seattle’s odds have shortened to +450. While Toronto, with just a single win, have seen their odds tumble from +950 in May to +3300 now
- [5/3/21] After three straight losses to open the season Minnesota’s odds haver plummetted from +2750 to +10000. Meanwhile, Atlanta (+2400 to +1600) and Miami (+2500 to +1700) have both seen their odds shorten considerably
- [4/12/21] Odds have drifted on contenders TFC leading up to the season, from +550 to +900
- [Opening Odds 3/15/21] MLS Cup champs Columbus, as well as finalists Seattle, are second-favorites in the early odds at +500, behind LAFC at +400
Odds to Win MLS Cup 2021
|Team||Odds at DraftKings|
|New York Red Bulls||=7500|
Odds as of June 28
In a wild 2020 COVID-affected season, it was the Columbus Crew that emerged as MLS Cup champs, defeating the Seattle Sounders at home at MAPFRE Stadium, 3-0.
MLS Eastern Conference Team Odds
- [6/28/21] With six draws and just a single defeat, Nashville are currently sixth, and their odds have shortened from +5800 to +3300
- [3/15/21] In the East, it’s Columbus (+500), Toronto (+5500 and NYCFC (+900) as the early favorites to win MLS Cup
MLS Western Conference Team Odds
- [6/28/21] LAFC currently find themselves outside of the playoff picture and have seen their odds dip to +800
- [3/15/21] LAFC (+400), Seattle (+500) and Portland (+1200) lead the way as early top Western contenders
Past MLS Cup Winners
|2018||Atlanta United FC|
|2016||Seattle Sounders FC|
|2014||Los Angeles Galaxy|
|2013||Sporting Kansas City|
|2012||Los Angeles Galaxy|
|2011||Los Angeles Galaxy|
|2009||Real Salt Lake|
The 2021 season will welcome the league’s 27th franchise in Austin FC. Austin will kick off their inaugural campaign on April 17 against early MLS Cup favorites LAFC.
As big as it gets.
🔜 04.17 vs. LAFC.
— Austin FC (@AustinFC) March 11, 2021
Teams with the Most MLS Cup Victories
The Galaxy have won five MLS Cup Finals and have been runners-up on four more occasions. Their last title came in 2014 against the New England Revolution. With their win last year, the Crew are now one of five teams with two titles to their name. Seattle, another team with two titles, have reached the MLS Cup Final in four of the past five years.
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.