2023 MLS Cup Odds Tracker
- Track MLS Cup odds for every team during the 2023 MLS season
- LAFC, with just one loss entering Week 13 are the current MLS Cup favorites
- View teams individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
We’ve been tracking the 2023 championship odds for all 29 Major League Soccer teams since they became available and have included the info below. The graphs on this page are generated by calculating the average from many of our most trusted sportsbooks.
MLS Cup Top Contenders
- [May 23] Less than two years removed from the club’s third-consecutive last place finish, FC Cincinnati continue to prove themselves as a title contender in 2023. For over a month, the Orange & Blue have been getting the best MLS Cup odds in the Eastern Conference, going as short as +600 this past week.
- [May 1] Another club seeing a massive decline in odds since the start of the season is Sporting Kansas City. The only team without a win in 2023, SKC opened the season with cup odds averaging +2550, but now sit at a league-worst +17500.
- [Apr 12] CF Montreal have fallen in a big way. Originally getting +1300 cup odds, L’Impact are now averaging +8250 after winning only one match out of six to open the season.
- [Apr 4] A big away win over previously undefeated St. Louis has pushed Minnesota to fourth in the Western Conference and their cup odds to a season-low average of +2000.
- [Mar 28] St. Louis SC continue their ascension up the MLS Cup Odds table. After starting the season at +10000, CITY SC’s perfect start of 5 wins in 5 games has earned the club odds as short as +1400.
- [Mar 21] After opening the season with three wins and one draw, Atlanta United have climbed into the Top 5 for MLS Cup odds. The Five Stripes started the season with odds averaging at +2250, but after four matches are now getting +1300 to win their second title.
- [Mar 14] Expansion St. Louis continue to roll. They’re the only MLS side to have won their first 3 matches (for the moment) and their MLS Cup odds now average at +3750. At the other end of the table is last year’s expansion club, Charlotte FC. After losing their first three matches, their average cup odds have dropped from +4700 to start the season to +8750.
- [Feb 28] No major movement at the top of the table after Week 1, but MLS debutantes St. Louis City SC saw their cup average odds drop by nearly half, from +10000 to +5750, after notching an away win in their inaugural match against Austin FC.
- [Feb 21] Only a small number of teams have seen movement in their respective MLS Cup odds ahead of the season openers on February 25th. The average odds of Inter Miami (+2050), Toronto FC (+3450), and Portland Timbers (+3700) have all shortened since last week.
- [Feb 13] With the kick-off to the regular season just under two weeks away, it’s the two finalists listed as early favorites for MLS Cup 2023. LAFC are favored at +400 odds, followed by Philadelphia at +600
Bet $5 on Soccer & Get $100 Instantly!
GET $100GET PROMO
Odds to Win MLS Cup 2023
|Los Angeles FC||+425|
|New England Revolution||+1100|
|St Louis City SC||+1500|
|New York City FC||+2200|
|San Jose Earthquakes||+3000|
|Orlando City SC||+3500|
|New York Red Bulls||+5000|
|Real Salt Lake||+10000|
|Sporting Kansas City||+15000|
MLS odds as of May 23rd at Caesars Sportsbook.
This year the league welcomes a new team, St Louis City FC, and the expansion team is planted at the bottom of the early odds table at +10000.
Past MLS Cup Winners
|2022||Los Angeles FC|
|2021||New York City FC|
|2018||Atlanta United FC|
|2016||Seattle Sounders FC|
|2014||Los Angeles Galaxy|
|2013||Sporting Kansas City|
|2012||Los Angeles Galaxy|
|2011||Los Angeles Galaxy|
|2009||Real Salt Lake|
It’s now back-to-back years of first-time winners. The 2022 MLS Cup Final saw LAFC defeat Philadelphia 4-3 in penalties.
The previous year New York City FC defeated the Portland Timbers in penalties in MLS Cup 2021 to win their club’s first title.
MLS Golden Boot Odds
In the early MLS Golden Boot odds, Nashville’s Hany Mukhtar, who had 23 goals last season and won the Golden Boot, leads the way in February with +900 odds. Sebastian Driussi of Austin FC is next in line with +1000 odds after scoring 22 goals last season.
Teams with the Most MLS Cup Victories
The Galaxy have won five MLS Cup Finals and have been runners-up on four more occasions. Their last title came in 2014 against the New England Revolution. With their win last year, the Crew are now one of five teams with two titles to their name. Seattle, another team with two titles, have reached the MLS Cup Final in four of the past six years.
Archived MLS Cup Odds: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.