2021 MLS Cup Odds Tracker
- Track MLS Cup odds for every team during the 2021 MLS season
- New England Revolution are the current favorites for MLS Cup
- View teams individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
We’ve been tracking the 2021 championship odds for all 27 Major League Soccer teams since they became available and have included the info below. The graphs on this page are generated by calculating the average from many of our most trusted sportsbooks.
MLS Cup Top Contenders
- [9/14/21] With still just two losses on the year, Nashville’s MLS Cup odds have shortened to +900. They were +3300 to start the year and +5800 in May. Over in the West, Colorado has impressed, sitting third in the conference. Their odds are now +950, whereas they were +4700 to start 2021 and +4950 in May
- [8/9/21] Leading the West, SKC’s MLS Cup odds have shortened from +1800 in June to +950 today on average
- [6/28/21] Still undefeated this season, Seattle’s odds have shortened to +450. While Toronto, with just a single win, have seen their odds tumble from +950 in May to +3300 now
- [5/3/21] After three straight losses to open the season Minnesota’s odds haver plummetted from +2750 to +10000. Meanwhile, Atlanta (+2400 to +1600) and Miami (+2500 to +1700) have both seen their odds shorten considerably
- [4/12/21] Odds have drifted on contenders TFC leading up to the season, from +550 to +900
- [Opening Odds 3/15/21] MLS Cup champs Columbus, as well as finalists Seattle, are second-favorites in the early odds at +500, behind LAFC at +400
Odds to Win MLS Cup 2021
|New England Revolution||+450|
|Orlando City SC||+1400|
|Real Salt Lake||+5000|
|New York Red Bulls||+10000|
|San Jose Earthquakes||+13000|
Odds as of Sept 14
In a wild 2020 COVID-affected season, it was the Columbus Crew that emerged as MLS Cup champs, defeating the Seattle Sounders at home at MAPFRE Stadium, 3-0.
MLS Eastern Conference Team Odds
- [9/14/21] Inter Miami are heating up, with four wins in five and just one loss in ten. They’re two points out of the playoffs and have MLS Cup odds of +8000, shortened from +12500 last month
- [8/9/21] Current champs Columbus have struggled thus far and now sitting in just 7th, have seen their odds plummet from +900 in June to +1750 now
- [6/28/21] With six draws and just a single defeat, Nashville are currently sixth, and their odds have shortened from +5800 to +3300
- [3/15/21] In the East, it’s Columbus (+500), Toronto (+5500 and NYCFC (+900) as the early favorites to win MLS Cup
MLS Western Conference Team Odds
- [9/14/21] RSL are locked in a dogfight with LAFC for the last playoff spot in the West. Their title odds are now +5000, compared to +6000 last month.
- [8/9/21] Once a title favorite, LAFC are now just 7th in the West and have seen their odds worsen from +800 to +925
- [6/28/21] LAFC currently find themselves outside of the playoff picture and have seen their odds dip to +800
- [3/15/21] LAFC (+400), Seattle (+500) and Portland (+1200) lead the way as early top Western contenders
Past MLS Cup Winners
|2018||Atlanta United FC|
|2016||Seattle Sounders FC|
|2014||Los Angeles Galaxy|
|2013||Sporting Kansas City|
|2012||Los Angeles Galaxy|
|2011||Los Angeles Galaxy|
|2009||Real Salt Lake|
The 2021 season will welcome the league’s 27th franchise in Austin FC. Austin will kick off their inaugural campaign on April 17 against early MLS Cup favorites LAFC.
As big as it gets.
🔜 04.17 vs. LAFC.
— Austin FC (@AustinFC) March 11, 2021
Teams with the Most MLS Cup Victories
The Galaxy have won five MLS Cup Finals and have been runners-up on four more occasions. Their last title came in 2014 against the New England Revolution. With their win last year, the Crew are now one of five teams with two titles to their name. Seattle, another team with two titles, have reached the MLS Cup Final in four of the past five years.
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.