2023 WNBA Championship Odds Tracker
- See all the odds for 2023 WNBA Commissioner’s Cup here
- Current title holders Las Vegas are big favorites to win the WNBA title again in 2023
- View teams individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
We’re following all of the WNBA odds to win the 2023 title here. We have the current 2023 WNBA Championship odds below that we’ll be tracking all season long for all the top contenders like the Aces, Liberty and Mystics.
For diehards craving hoops over the summer months, learning how to bet on the WNBA can be useful to get your fix. Betting on the WNBA Championship is the simplest of the futures, as you will be selecting the team you think is the best bet to win it all.
We’ve been tracking the WNBA championship odds for all 12 teams since they became available and have included the info below. The graphs on this page are generated by calculating the average from many of our most trusted sportsbooks.
2023 WNBA Championship Odds Movement
2023 WNBA Championship Odds
|Las Vegas Aces||-210|
|New York Liberty||+170|
Odds as of October 2nd at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- [Oct 2] And then there were two! The Las Vegas Aces and New York Liberty, the two teams tabbed as title favorites for most of the season, will duke it out for the WNBA Championship, with Game 1 scheduled for next Sunday.
- [Sep 21] The semi-finals are set! It took the Connecticut Sun one extra game to finish off the Lynx, but the WNBA has its final four teams. The Las Vegas Aces (-150) continue to be favorites to repeat as champions while their opponent in the semis, the Dallas Wings (+3000), have the longest championship odds. The gap is a little closer in the other semi-final, though the New York Liberty (+140) are heavy favorites to knock off Connecticut (+1500).
- [Sep 12] As they’ve been all season, Las Vegas (-150) and New York (+150) are 1-2 as WNBA Championship betting favorites heading into the playoffs. The gap between the Top 2 and the rest of the league remains as large as ever, with only Connecticut (+2000) and Dallas (+2200) keeping remotely close.
- [Sep 5] The Liberty have come on strong as of late, winning 9 of their last 10, and are now getting championship odds averaging at +140, their lowest since the season began.
- [Aug 1] The Wings’ chances to capture their first WNBA Championship in Dallas keep improving in the eyes of bettors. Despite going 1-2 over the past week, Dallas’ odds moved from +3500 to +2000, even after a thirteen-point loss to league-leading Las Vegas.
- [Jul 25] The Dallas Wings continue to climb in the standings and in WNBA Championship odds. Proud owners of a five-game win streak, including a double-digit win in New York against the Liberty, the Wings have seen their championship odds move this week from +6000 to +3500.
- [Jul 18] Even during the All-Star break, odds for the Las Vegas Aces continue to shorten: the reigning WNBA champs are now averaging -331 to win their next title.
- [Jul 11] The LA Sparks’ average championship odds have dropped significantly in the past week, falling from +8625 to +12250 after losses to Atlanta and bottom-of-the-league Phoenix.
- [Jul 4] After a definitive eighteen-point win over New York last week, Las Vegas has created even more distance between themselves in the WNBA Championship odds market. The Aces are now averaging -224 odds to win their second consecutive title. Following their loss to Las Vegas, the Liberty are now averaging +226.
- [Jun 26] Earlier this month the Aces were +115 odds for the title, but after a 12-1 start to the season, by the end of the month they’re now odds-on at -135
- [Jun 1] The Sun, after a 4-1 start have seen their odds shorten from +2500 to +1800 in the WNBA title odds. The Storm’s odds have plummeted from +3000 to +9000 after their 0-3 start
- [Apr 27] With pre-season fast approaching, it’s the Las Veags Aces at +130 and the New York Liberty at +140 as the clear early favorites for the WNBA title. The third closest favorites have very long odds of +1600 and those are the Washington Mystics and Phoenix Mercury.
The best way of predicting the future is to look back at the past. Here are some interesting trends to consider before making a wager:
- Western Conference teams have won 11 of the last 14 WNBA championships
- Only five Eastern Conference teams have won the WNBA Championship since 1997
- Only once has a team with a sub-500 record reached the WNBA Finals
Past WNBA Champions
|2022||Las Vegas Aces|
|2016||Los Angeles Sparks|
It’s now back-to-back years where a team has won their first WNBA title with the Aces winning in 2022 and the Sky in 2021, each getting their first taste of WNBA glory.
Las Vegas defeated Connecticut 3-1 in the final last year with Chelsea Gray being named Finals MVP.
WNBA Teams That Have Never Won a Championship
|New York Liberty||1997|
Will 2023 be the year the Liberty finally win their first WNBA championship? New York once was a regular in the finals despite never winning. They’re one of the top favorites for the Commissioner’s Cup this season.