- BetMGM is up and running in Mississippi as of Thursday morning
- They are giving new customers in the Magnolia State a generous welcome offer
- See the full terms and conditions, below
BetMGM is now actively taking online bets in the state of Mississippi. As of Thursday morning (Sep. 23rd), the sports-betting giant is live in the Magnolia State and doing everything it can to attract customers.
Users who create an account and make a real-money deposit will get a risk-free bet with their first wager up to $1,000.Advertising Disclosure
This is the state in which BetMGM is now online. The others included: Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, New Jersey, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Below, see how to register at the site, along with full details of the promotion, and events this weekend that are of particular interest to residents of Mississippi.
How to Sign-Up at BetMGM Mississippi
First, click on the banner ad above. You will be directed to a new page. Click on the “Register” button in the top-right corner. New customers will then need to:
- enter a valid email address and choose a password;
- provide identity information (full legal name, last four digits of SSN, and date of birth);
- enter their Mississippi address, including Zip Code
- provide an active plus mobile phone number;
- agree to BetMGM’s terms of service.
Once you have signed up, you will need to make a deposit of at least $10 to qualify. You will need to deposit at least $1,000 in order to get the full value out of the risk-free bet promotion.
BetMGM Risk-Free Bet Terms and Conditions
This bonus offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- New customers only.
- Limit one per customer and one per household.
- Must be resident in the state of Mississippi.
- Customers must deposit at least $10 to qualify.
- The qualifying wager cannot be cashed out.
- The free bets will be given out as five $200 free-bets (if customers qualify for the full $1,000).
- Free bets will be applied to customers’ accounts within 24 hours of their qualifying wager settling.
- Free bets are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
How to Take Advantage of the Risk-Free Bet
The risk-free bet offer is only applicable to each new customer’s first real-money bet. If that bet is graded as a loss, customers will receive a free bet equal to the value of their first wager, up to $1,000. If you’re wager is graded as a “push”, you will get your stake back, but you will have used up your risk-free bet with no return, so avoid making your first wager on anything that could push. Avoid point spreads and totals that end in a zero. As long as a spread or total is on a half, the wager can’t push (unless the game/match isn’t completed).
Events to Bet on This Week
Unfortunately, Heisman Trophy-favorite Matt Corral and the Ole Miss Rebels don’t play again until the first week of October. But there are a few big football games this weekend that should be of particular interest to residents of Mississippi.
|LSUvs Mississippi State||MSST +2.5 (-115)||12:00 pm ET, Sep 25|
|Southern Mississippi vs Alabama||ALA -45.5 (-105)||7:30 pm ET, Sep 25|
|Saints vs Patriots||NE -1 (-110)||1:00 pm ET, Sep 26|