- DraftKings Sportsbook is offering 26-1 odds on Kamaru Usman or Jorge Masvidal at UFC 261
- New users must bet $5 on either fighter in the main event
- Read below to find out how to claim this incredible promo at DraftKings Sportsbook below
UFC 261 will house a full stadium of fans in Jacksonville, Florida when Kamaru Usman and Jorge Masvidal fight in the main event on Saturday, April 24th. DraftKings Sportsbook is offering an incredible UFC 261 promo for the main event.
New users who sign up and deposit with DraftKings can get 26-1 odds on either fighter to win in the main event. All you need to do is bet $5 on either Usman or Masvidal, and you can win $130 with the +2600 odds boost.
>> Claim Your DraftKings Promo for UFC 261 <<
Here are the full details to claim the DraftKings promo below:
DraftKings UFC 261 Main Event Promo:
- The promo is available until the main event starts at UFC 261 on Saturday, April 24th, 2021
- One (1) bet per customer
- Sign up and deposit at least $5 at DraftKings Sportsbook
- Bet a maximum of $5 on either Kamaru Usman or Jorge Masvidal to claim the 26-1 promo
Win $130 if your main event fighter wins
Offer available in NJ, WV, PA, TN, VA, CO, IN, IL, IA, MI
If you are claiming the promo in Colorado, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, or Michigan, the bonus will be paid out in free bets. If you meet these requirements above, claim this DraftKings promo below:
>> Claim Your DraftKings UFC 261 Promo <<
Kamaru Usman vs Jorge Masvidal Odds
|Fighter||Odds at DraftKings|
After defeating Jorge Masvidal at UFC 251, Kamaru Usman is listed as a sizeable favorite in their rematch. Usman started the week as a -400 favorite, but as the week has progressed his odds have shortened to -435. Usman has the edge due to his outstanding wrestling skills, but look for him to show off his new and improved striking ability early on.
Masvidal’s last fight was his loss at UFC 251. Meanwhile, Kamaru Usman defeated Gilbert Burns at UFC 258 to hold the welterweight title. For a full breakdown of the main event, check out our UFC 261 preview and best bets.