- DraftKings is giving new users a great promo to build your bankroll for the NBA Playoffs
- Bet $5 on any Play-In or Playoff game and you can win up to $200 in free bets
- See how to claim this awesome promo below
With the NBA’s expanded postseason about to get underway this week with the Play-In Tournament, DraftKings is giving new users 40-1 odds on any game of their choosing.
That’s right — any game. You just have to pick the winner on the moneyline.
Claim this offer at DraftKings right here, and see further details below
>> Claim Your DraftKings 40-1 NBA Promo <<
DraftKings NBA Playoffs 40-1 Promo
With teams at the top of the conferences peaking at the right time, this offer seems like a no-brainer to use for the 76ers and Nets in the East, or the Jazz, Suns and even the potentially 7th seeded Lakers out West.
Here are the details for new customers:
- All NBA Basketball games between 5/17 and 5/31
- First time DraftKings depositors only
- Make a deposit of $5+ into your Sportsbook account between 5/17/2021 at 8:00 AM ET and 5/31/2021 at 11:59 PM ET
- Following deposit, place a bet of at least $5+ Money Line on any NBA Basketball game that starts between 5/17 and 5/31
- If your team wins, you will be issued a $200 bonus once your original $5+ bet settles
- Bet must be placed prior to the start of the game
- Bonus paid as eight (8) $25 Free Bets
- Free Bets valid for 7 days. Failure to use the Free Bets will void the award
- Free Bet amount is not included in any returns or winnings
- Free Bet also not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, and non-refundable
- One qualifying bet per user
- Excludes live bets, parlays, free bets, cash out bets, voided bets, and odds boosts
- Must be located in CO, IA, IL, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, or WV
Best Bets to Make With This Offer
If you get your deposit in ahead of the Play-In games, look to LeBron James and Anthony Davis not to mess around with the Warriors and grab that 7-seed. They are currently -265 favorites to dispatch of the Warriors on Wednesday evening.
In the East, you have to like the 76ers against whichever team ends up as the eighth seed in the first round. They should be a lock if it’s against the Hornets or Pacers, and they have defenders to neutralize Bradley Beal and Russell Westbrook if they face the Wizards.
Should Philly or the Brooklyn Nets face the Boston Celtics in the first round, you’d be wise to use this promo as well — both teams swept Jayson Tatum & co. this year, going 4-0 during the regular season.
Once you’ve claimed the offer, check out our NBA odds page for daily lines, stats and more.