- FOX Bet has a brand-new promo for the second round of the NBA playoffs
- New customers can get 100-1 odds on the Philadelphia 76ers scoring 76 points
- See the full details, terms, and restrictions, below
The Philadelphia 76ers swept aside the Washington Wizards in round one of the NBA playoffs, posting a +12 point differential in the lopsided five-game series.
With their second-round series against the Atlanta Hawks set to begin on Sunday, June 6, FOX Bet has put out a promotional offer tied to their point totals.
If you bet $1 on the Sixers to win any single game of the series, FOX Bet will pay you out at 100-1 odds as long as Philadelphia’s team total is 76 points or higher.>>Claim your FOX Bet 100-1 Philadelphia 76ers Promo<<
Below, see the terms and conditions, along with some stats and trends which illustrate just how sure of a bet this is.
FOX Bet 100-1 Philadelphia 76ers Promo Details
This promo is subject to the following restrictions:
- Offer only available to new customers
- Offer only available on the first day new customers place wagers
- Customers must make a deposit at the FOX Bet sportsbook to qualify
- Offer only available in Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania
- While the offer is available for each game of the series, it is only available once to each new customer; e.g. if you capitalize on this offer in Game 1, you cannot capitalize on it again in Game 2
- Maximum bet for this offer is $1
- Single bets only
- Winnings will be credited as free bets, which are not the same as cash; when bettors win a wager made with a free bet, the stake is not returned, only the profit
- If Philly loses but still exceeds 75 points, bettors will still win the promo, even though the original wager was on the 76ers’ moneyline
- Winnings will be credited within 24 hours of the relevant game ending
How to Use This Promo
The chances of this bet losing in any game of the series are extremely low. Possible, yes, but highly unlikely. The Sixers average 113.6 points per game. The Hawks allow 111.4. Raw data suggests the 76ers will average 112.5 games in the series, overall. The oddsmakers have set their team total for Game 1 at 111.5. Philly will have to stay 36 points under for the bet to lose.
Need more stats?
Atlanta’s best defensive performance came on March 2 in Miami when they handed the Heat an embarrassing 94-80 setback, which seems all-too-close to 75 for comfort. Notably, Jimmy Butler missed that game for Miami, the sixth-lowest scoring team in the NBA.
Philly’s lowest point total of the season was 94, which happened three times, all on the road. If this bet is going to lose, Atlanta will have to keep the 76ers 18 points below their worst performance of the season.
But still, to be safe, it’s best to use this in Game 1 or Game 2, when Philadelphia is playing at home. (There is no guarantee of a Game 5 in this best-of-seven.)
Stay tuned to SBD’s NBA odds page for all the postseason odds, stats, and trends.