- FanDuel is offering 30-1 odds on either team to win Thursday Night Football’s Week 2 NFC East battle
- New users can win $150 in cash off a $5 bet on the Giants or Washington Football Team
- Scroll below to head over to FanDuel and register to claim this promo
Despite disappointing Week 1 outings for both teams, the New York Giants and Washington Football Team have both the chance to get a win and improve divisional standing in Week 2.
With the two NFC East rivals facing off on Thursday night, FanDuel is offering promotional 30-1 odds on either team to win the primetime clash.
That’s right, you can bet $5 on NYG or WAS and win $150 in CASH if your team wins the game.
Click below to register at FanDuel and claim this fantastic promo offer for the first game of Week 2 NFL action.
Bet $5, Win $150 on NYG or WAS in Week 2 at FanDuel
- Promo available to new users only
- Only applies to Week 2 New York Giants vs Washington Football Team Thursday Night Game
- Available from 9/14 at 12:00pm EST until 9/16 at 8:20pm EST (Kickoff for TNF)
- Max Bet $5
- Available in CO, IA, IL, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WV, AR
- This bet is paid out in cash money, not free bets or site credits
- New users will have to register, make a first time deposit then place a real money wager on Clemson or Georgia to win the game to opt-in to the promo
These odds should be taken advantage of, as you’d require a significant stake to win $150 betting either side of this game on the regular odds. If you predict a Giant upset, you’d need to bet $55 at their odds of +1756 to net a $150 payout.
If you believe the Football Team is going to win as -210 home favorites, you’d need to wager just over $100 to receive a payout of $150 on a Washington win.
How to Register With FanDuel Sportsbook
If you’re registering on desktop, you will be prompted to download the FanDuel Sportsbook app on to your mobile device to claim the offer.
Registrants on mobile web will also be prompted to download the app to deposit, which will trigger the promotional market.
FanDuel’s sign up process is extremely quick and easy to navigate. You will just need to enter your full name, DOB, address, phone number and last four digits of your social security number.
They do not require you to upload a copy of your ID to complete registration, you just will need to select a username and password upon inputting your personal info.
Who’s the Best Bet?
Both teams sit at 0-1 after the opening week, but their results played out in very different fashions.
The Football Team hung with LA keeping the Chargers potent offense in check, but were undone by Ryan Fitzpatrick suffering a hip subluxation that will likely sideline him most of the season. With Taylor Heinicke pressed in to duty, they couldn’t score enough in a 20-16 loss.
New York, meanwhile, was once again plagued by anemic offense and Daniel Jones turnovers in a blowout loss to the Denver Broncos.
Daniel Jones: We’re determined to get it right. We’ll continue to work and study ourselves.
— Dan Salomone (@Dan_Salomone) September 13, 2021
The Football Team has opened as a four-point home favorite for Thursday night’s NFC East clash at the FanDuel Sportsbook.
With the short turnaround and uncertainty of Washington’s QB situation, alongside the Giants Week 1 ineptitude, don’t expect the line to move much.
Take advantage of the promotional odds at FanDuel and cross your fingers you can get $150 in cash after Thursday night’s game!