2022 English Premier League Odds Tracker
- Man City won their third title in four seasons in 2021. Track their odds as well as every team’s odds in the 2021/22 season below
- In a thrilling final day of the EPL season, Manchester City have won the 2022 Premier League title
- Looking for current EPL odds?
We’ve been tracking the championship odds for all 20 English Premier League teams since they became available and have included the info below. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the year.
Current Premier League Odds & Favorites
Latest 2022 Odds to Win Premier League
Odds as of May 19Advertising Disclosure
Additional Notes on major line moves throughout the season:
- [5/19/22] The EPL title will come down to the final game of the season with Man City currently holding a one-point lead over Liverpool
- [4/19/22] While five teams still officially have odds to win the title, it’s really a two-horse race between Man City and Liverpool as we enter the final month of the season. City currently holds top spot in the league and are -250 favorites
- [2/22/22] A Liverpool win and City loss this past weekend has brought the gap at the top of the table to only six points for City, with Liverpool having a game in hand. That leaves City as -450 favorited and Liverpool at +333
- [1/17/22] Man City beat then second place Chelsea on the weekend 1-0 and now have odds of -1400 to win the title. Liverpool are now second in the table and have odds of +900
- [12/22/21] Heading into the Christmas schedule and Boxing Day games, Man City’s average odds have shortened over the past month from -132 to -317
- [11/8/21] After a huge 3-2 win over Liverpool on Sunday, West Ham’s title odds have shortened to +5000. They wee +19000 at the end of September
- [9/30/21] With a win over Chelsea, Man City is around the even-money favorite for the title ahead of their weekend clash with Liverpool
- [8/27/21] After signing Cristiano Ronaldo from Juventus, Man U now has Premier League title odds of +550
- [5/27/21] Current champions Man City have opened in May as the -139 favorites
Manchester City won the 2021 title with a 27-5-6 record, compiling 86 points with 83 goals scored and just 32 conceded. They finished 12 points above 2020 champions and second-place Liverpool who had 74 points.
— Premier League (@premierleague) May 22, 2022
Clubs With the Most League Titles
No club has had more success in the EPL than Manchester United, which has won 13 Premier League titles since 1992. The Red Devils have also won 20 League titles, 12 FA Cups, and 5 League Cups since their formation in 1878. With Liverpool’s win in 2020, they are now just one win away from Man U’s 20 titles at 19.
Past Premier League Champions
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.